Selfies

I was wondering if there was any way to find out before the event if certain guests will be doing selfies when autographs are purchased? I am trying to work out my budget and I can't afford a photo AND auto with everyone, but would be happy with an auto and selfie...

• Like 1

No definite way, sorry. Even if they start the day doing pictures at the table it may be stopped when lines get too long. 

Which guests are you looking at? We can try and give you a rough guess,  but really no guarantees. Any Diamond Guests for example are highly unlikely to do pictures at the table.

• Like 2

You will not know before the event Whitecandy.  You will only know when you are in the queue as even if they are that can change throughout the day as demand necessitates.  Likelyhood is that all the big guests won't

12 minutes ago, Rihanna Hurley said:

Do you believe Emily Kinney will do table selfies ?She's my favourite actress and singer so it would be amazing!

You will only know when you are in the queue Rihanna but I don't think she would be on the automatic 'probably not' list

Not so much a selfie, but I will have a couple of commissioned drawings for diamond guests to sign. Do you think this would be more likely for a photo with the commission so I can send it to the artist?

7 minutes ago, Bogleg said:

Not so much a selfie, but I will have a couple of commissioned drawings for diamond guests to sign. Do you think this would be more likely for a photo with the commission so I can send it to the artist?

It will depend on the guest. If they have no signs up you'll be ok. If it's no posed pics then you can take one of them signing it but they won't pose holding it. If it's no photos then you won't be able to take any photos at all. I imagine a lot of the diamond guests will be on no photos at all, with maybe a few exceptions. We won't know who will do what until the show and it can even change throughout the day.