Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nell

Last Post Wins?

19,464 posts in this topic

It's alright RayRay, no need to be upset. We can work on this together, and improve you as a person. There's a very simple method, used by thousands across the world: if in doubt - WWND? 

That pretty much sums it up. I believe it was Gandhi who said "Cruel to be kind, innit?" 

1 person likes this

Well some people are kind.

Today, the train station. Tried to buy the ticket and the machine was a b... first it rejected my card, then it froze, then it didnt want to type the town name. Finally got it and had like enough money to put in with like 5p and 2p. I thought it will not be enough! So 10 minutes later I am still there, the train came and I am half way through putting my money in and I thought that I will have to wait an hour for another bloomin train. So I turned around and the train is still there. Mister Driver was standing and looking through the window waiting for me!! I was like omg that was so nice!

4 people like this

Yeah, very decent of him. Don't get much of that over here, too much keeping to schedule. Must have done something nice for karma to treat you like that, Rory. :smile:

1 person likes this

Either that or he was ahead of schedule and he had to wait until it was time to leave.  That does happen sometimes even if he's only ahead by a minute or two.

19 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Not as hot as Domnhall Gleeson. Oof!

omg yes! i agree!! he is hot. But Lee's voice is so deep. I don't even know where to start to describe what it is doing to me.