ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

feralmoggy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That and it's meant I could have the quick links to the sections. It means if someone wants to look at say, "TALK info" they can just click on the link, not scroll all the way down.

918176[/snapback]

Don't know if this has been said how about having each individual section pinned at the top then if you want travel you go to travel and so on just and idea.

That and it's meant I could have the quick links to the sections. It means if someone wants to look at say, "TALK info" they can just click on the link, not scroll all the way down.

918176[/snapback]

Don't know if this has been said how about having each individual section pinned at the top then if you want travel you go to travel and so on just and idea.

918250[/snapback]

I think thats a good idea but it would make the pinned section huge and if you have it setup that you only get posts for the last month then some of the topics will appear with other topics being pinned such as guest announcements.

• Showmasters Admin
Ohh is that to make it easier to guide people to the right sections for their questions to be answered? Good idea if it is.

918173[/snapback]

You need the post id, this is a 6 digit number.

The easiest way is to click on the link to the section in the main post. Then copy and paste the URL.

For section 1 it's...

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....330&st=0entry918132

• Showmasters Admin

918176[/snapback]

918250[/snapback]

I think thats a good idea but it would make the pinned section huge and if you have it setup that you only get posts for the last month then some of the topics will appear with other topics being pinned such as guest announcements.

918382[/snapback]

Aspen as FM said it would just clog up the pinned section unfortunately.

918176[/snapback]

918250[/snapback]

918382[/snapback]

918539[/snapback]

Just thought it maybe more organised that way and people question on the relevent thread rather than mixing them. And Too Tall when you off to America

• Showmasters Admin

918176[/snapback]

918250[/snapback]

918382[/snapback]

918539[/snapback]

Just thought it maybe more organised that way and people question on the relevent thread rather than mixing them. And Too Tall when you off to America

918545[/snapback]

I see your point but as I say having 8 FAQ threads in the pinned section would be just too much.

I'm off to Gatwick tomorrow evening, flying out early Friday.

I see your point but as I say having 8 FAQ threads in the pinned section would be just too much.

I'm off to Gatwick tomorrow evening, flying out early Friday.

919065[/snapback]

You mean theres a FAQ section on this forum.. wasnt aware of that.. What sort of questions do you answer???

A

• 1 month later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Updated with prices (Autograph Prices? in Section 1) and how busy I believe they'll be (How busy will INSERT GUEST NAME be? in Section 2).

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Updated with new guests. For Autograph Prices and How busy they'll be.

Also I have added a list of all guests going and the days they are attending if it's not the website. This is in Section 1 under, "What days will the guests be attending?".

• Showmasters Admin
If I have a gold pass is someone(who works for sm) able to get autographs for days which I'm not there

951058[/snapback]

Sorry Aspen, you'll have to send an email to SM about that one.