ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

feralmoggy

• Showmasters Admin

Talk information update...

Due to a problem with the printers all C9 talk tickets are to be collected at the show from the organisers booth.

Also all tickets left will be sold on a first come first served based from 10am Friday morning from the organisers booth.

Edited by Too Tall

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey TooTall...

Just wondered with your contact powers and all round knowledge whether you could confirm something.

Mira is still shown on your list & on the CM homepage as coming Fri-Sun, however the E-mail we had from showmasters recently set appearing all 4 days.

Any idea which is right?!

:huh::P:lol:

Hey TooTall...

Just wondered with your contact powers and all round knowledge whether you could confirm something.

Mira is still shown on your list & on the CM homepage as coming Fri-Sun, however the E-mail we had from showmasters recently set appearing all 4 days.

Any idea which is right?!

:huh:  :huh:  :lol:

963733[/snapback]

Oh dear, you're slipping again TT. :lol::P

• Showmasters Admin

I can only go on want I get given :wub: And if the mail and the website don't line up, I'm kind of scuppered.

And actually in my listing is says Fri-Mon which is correct ;) (Just got a mail from SM)

So I wasn't slipping FM :poki:

Edited by Too Tall

I can only go on want I get given  :wub:  And if the mail and the website don't line up, I'm kind of scuppered.

And actually in my listing is says Fri-Mon which is correct  ;)  (Just got a mail from SM)

So I wasn't slipping FM  :poki:

963791[/snapback]

Be careful of a chang in wind direction. Wouldn't want your tongue to be stuck that way. ;)

• Moderators

Dear Too Tall,

I think that you should make your FAQ out of a different material, due to newbies having an obvious allergy to your current topic which causes them to be unable to read it.

Good luck :wub:

• Showmasters Admin
I still think Showmasters should mention it in their email sendouts, I think people read them so it might help!

Well, I read mine anyway lol

963813[/snapback]

I may have to suggest that.

• Showmasters Admin
I wonder, can the board be setup so that anyone who registers as a new member, when they move onto the next page only has available to them the FAQ threads and the board rules. That way they'd have to look at only those!

963812[/snapback]

The problem is for how long? And most people will still ignore them and wait to be able to post to ask.

• Moderators

Oh come on, you know you all love telling people the answers really. It makes you feel smart, and wanted :poki:

I know I do! :wub: ... well, for the first like 5 times, then after a while it may get a teeny bit boring ;) especially if it's the same people asking every show .. not mentioning B any B names B ;)

• Showmasters Admin
Maybe there should be a test on the contents of the FAQ that you have to pass before you can start to post on the board  ;) Like a driving theory test.

963821[/snapback]

:wub::poki: I like that ;)

Oh come on, you know you all love telling people the answers really. It makes you feel smart, and wanted :poki:

I know I do! :wub: ... well, for the first like 5 times, then after a while it may get a teeny bit boring :P especially if it's the same people asking every show .. not mentioning B any B names B ;)

963822[/snapback]

;)

• Moderators

I'll forgive you :poki: I just don't understand why anyone does it! It's like .. erm, we already read that quote, and you're smiling at it .. WHY! ;)

I think we need to take a pic of TT at C9 holding a "please read my FAQ" with a sad face, and send it to Forum Most Wanted :wub:

• Showmasters Admin

I know I do! :wub: ... well, for the first like 5 times, then after a while it may get a teeny bit boring :P especially if it's the same people asking every show .. not mentioning B any B names B ;)

963822[/snapback]

I know what you mean ;)

It just gets frustrating at times, when the information is there in black (sometimes blue) and white. I take the time to keep it up to date and people still ignore it.

And don't get me started on BothersomeBemusingB

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin
Well theres no harm in posting it here seeing as it will never be read.  :poki:

963830[/snapback]

Maybe not.

At the moment there are 8 people reading it.....8 I tell you!!!!! :wub: