ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

feralmoggy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
But bearing in mind they are probably you, me, David B and QS that leaves four. Didn't mean to rain on your parade. It is really appreciated.

963837[/snapback]

At the time it was only me and QS, the others were 2 newish members and 4 guests :D

I know ;)

One day one of my FAQs will get a total read count as high as a single big guest announcement :rolleyes: One day :whistling:

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin
I think we need to take a pic of TT at C9 holding a "please read my FAQ" with a sad face, and send it to Forum Most Wanted :whistling:

963827[/snapback]

*goes to make a placard*

Or maybe I'll get SM to put on the back of the LFCC4 crew shirts (a bit late for C9).

"Have you got a question? Read the Bl00dly FAQ!!!!!!!!"

I'm going to the Serenity talk on the Sunday, but my coach leaves from the Coachway at 7pm - I'll end up missing the screening, which is fine with me, I knew that before I booked.

Once you've got a talk ticket, can you leave & come back as you please? I've got a friend who's willing to drive me to the Coachway after the talk, provided he can get back in to the screening afterwards?

My other option - which I'm more interested in, really, don't want to drag him away from the screening if I can help it! - is to get a taxi (I know there's the bus, but the last one is at 5.35 so if anything's running late, I want to know my options). I know there's the Skyline number further up the FAQ (saved in my phone already, woo!) but is there a taxi *rank* anywhere around the Centre so that I could just run for a taxi whenever I feel like it, rather than booking?

And if not, are Skyline likely to be busy enough on a Sunday afternoon that I'd need to book in advance, or can I just ring them and get them to come, do you think?

Also - since the tickets are now to be collected from the organisers booth, what about our £2 that we paid for ticket delivery when we booked?

Edited by SerbianJanet

• Moderators

There is a taxi rank vaguely near, but it's pretty unreliable for actually having taxis there, so I'd certainly not rely on that. Sometimes I've had to wait ages for one to turn up, and other times it's been full!

As for how busy Skyline or anyone else would be .. well, it doesn't cost anything to book and you can always cancel, so I'd just book in advance anyway.

As for how busy Skyline or anyone else would be .. well, it doesn't cost anything to book and you can always cancel, so I'd just book in advance anyway.

963942[/snapback]

Cheers, I might just do that. Though I have phone fear, and weird issues where I find it easier to ring up and say "come for me now!" than say to come at a particular time because when it gets near to the time, I start to worry that I've booked it wrong, or they won't come! ^_^

Whereabouts is the taxi rank? I might take a wander over and then if there's no taxis there, ring for one.

• Moderators

There is one outside of McDonalds at the centre which is just across the road really from where you'll be. I don't *think* there's any other ones round there, but someone could come and post and prove me wrong ^_^

I just think I'm unlucky with taxis. I've been to the rank, none were there, so I ordered one, that never turned up, so I had to get on a bus and I didn't know where I was going :lol:

I just think I'm unlucky with taxis. I've been to the rank, none were there, so I ordered one, that never turned up, so I had to get on a bus and I didn't know where I was going ^_^

963950[/snapback]

Oh dear! I hope that doesn't happen to me! :lol: After my first Collectormania I vowed I'd never do another one because I had stupid train problems getting there and ended up in Birmingham at stupid o'clock in the morning when I should have been in my bed in the Travelodge! Of course, I've been to loads of them since but only because I could go by coach. If anything goes wrong this time I might never come back....

Edited by SerbianJanet

Looked for this n can't find it....

I'm going on the saturday n sunday... If I get a VQ ticked for a busy guest on the saturday, and don't get to see them, from me having to go, or them being too busy, can I use the same ticket on sunday, or do I have to get a new one? I don't wana miss my sunday lie in lol!!