Eventbrite Glitch

I too ordered a George Takei photoshoot (plus one for Bonnie Langford) and it came up with an error saying there was a problem. However, I checked my credit card and it had gone through successfully and then when I checked the EventBrite app, my tickets were there. So it looks like it did go through OK.

SM have put a note on Facebook saying that if you have this issue, you need to contact them.

“We've been made aware that Eventbrite are currently experiencing some technical issues related to new orders.

If you have tried to make a purchase and have not received confirmation message but have been charged, please do not retry the purchase and drop us a Facebook message with your email address and the team will be able to look into it further.”

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

Tickets: 

If anyone is wondering if their Tickets are going to be Valid, Here is something I just stumbled across, If you check your Eventbrite Ticket and scroll down to the Order Summary, you will see highlighted section saying... View and Manage which you can click on. then the orange box Print Tickets is shown on the left side. Click on Print tickets and it should show LFCC new dates. I have noticed this on my Entry Tickets  which seem to be forever rolling over, but it now shows the new date on them. Also a few guests are the same, It hasn't done it for all but those who attending in November have been changed. I hope this helps and works for you too.. If so please let me know. ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, shakeYourGrooveThing said:

And were u playing with some grrovy gremlins at the time to purchase Adder-national tickets? B):P

No, it just came through. Thought it was a reminder but there was only one ticket so I checked online and it's show5as an additional order but with free next to it.

1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

It will be previously bought tickets that now have the new dates on them. It’s not free, your old tickets will no longer work and you’ll need to use the new one.

It's not, my Eventbrite account has them down as a separate transaction and there is only one whereas I have more than one ticket on my original order.