Sarah Michelle Gellar

emmah

Okay - got it now. That link above though takes you to a page where there is nothing listed about Sarah at all. You have to go to Comic Con to see that picture.

I can still trace no further info about her on the inside of the website though. Could be she has pulled out?

Obi-Wan :yoda:

Well, considering the link that emmah provided takes you to a page which says:

Sarah Michelle Gellar makes exclusive appearance at Comic-Con International 2004!

Popular actress brings a sneak peek at her new film, The Grudge!

One of television and the movies’ most popular stars makes her first-ever appearance at Comic-Con! Sarah Michelle Gellar comes to this year’s event in an exclusive appearance to talk about her new movie, The Grudge, coming from Sony. Ms. Gellar, the star of TV’s fan favorite Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the big-screen smash-hit Scooby Doo, is one of Comic-Con’s most requested stars. Be there and be part of this historic occasion!

So, at this precise moment in time, I don't think she's pulled out.

Well, considering the link that emmah provided takes you to a page which says:

Sarah Michelle Gellar makes exclusive appearance at Comic-Con International 2004!

Popular actress brings a sneak peek at her new film, The Grudge!

One of television and the movies’ most popular stars makes her first-ever appearance at Comic-Con! Sarah Michelle Gellar comes to this year’s event in an exclusive appearance to talk about her new movie, The Grudge, coming from Sony. Ms. Gellar, the star of TV’s fan favorite Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the big-screen smash-hit Scooby Doo, is one of Comic-Con’s most requested stars. Be there and be part of this historic occasion!

So, at this precise moment in time, I don't think she's pulled out.

Hmm sarcasm, you really don't like me do you? lol

The link that Emmah provided doesn't take me to a page that says anything of the sort.

All I get from the link emmah provided is this.

Con International: San Diego:

35 years of fun!

Mark your calendar:

July 22-25 with Preview Night returning on July 21

In 2003 Comic-Con International experienced unprecedented growth, with over 75,000 attendees and the largest gathering of industry professionals in the country! Attendees could choose from over 285 programming events (with more than 60 percent of them devoted to comics), a film festival with 45 films, the Eisner Awards, the Masquerade, and hours upon hours of films, gaming, and anime. CCI is the largest comics and pop culture event in the United States, and it just keeps getting bigger. Comic-Con will be held July 22–25 at the San Diego Convention Center, with Preview Night on July 21.

2004 marks Comic-Con's 35th year. Come join us for the most fun you can have under one roof! We are continually working on the event and adding guests, programs and other cool stuff. Check back often for complete information.

Comic-Con International: San Diego is the nation’s largest comics and popular arts convention. Comic-Con International is a non-profit educational corporation dedicated to creating awareness of and appreciation for comics and related popular art forms, primarily through the presentation of conventions and events that celebrate the historic and ongoing contribution of comics to art and culture.

Click on the links to the left for more information on Comic-Con International 2004!

Exhibitors ...

Interested in exhibiting at Comic-Con? Here's how!

Downloadable Exhibitor Application Available Now

With a giant Exhibit Hall spanning more than 460,000 square feet in 2003, Comic-Con International offers exhibitors the best opportunity to present their products to a huge comics and popular arts audience. MORE... 

Special Guests 2004 ...

Comic-Con's

guest list

is growing!

Once again, Comic-Con offers a diverse guest list

The Comic-Con staff is working to bring you the best and most diverse list of guests for Comic-Con 2004!

MORE... Programming 2004 ...

Special themes and events announced

Preliminary info on the big show

Programming plans for Comic-Con 2004 are underway. Our special themes are in place and we can reveal the return of one of 2003's most popular nighttime events!

MORE...

Eisner Awards 2004 ...

Call for entries and Judges announced

List showcases the incredible diversity of comics

Entries are now being accepted for the 16th annual Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards, to be given to the finest publications and creators of 2003. In addition, the judges for 2004 have also been announced. MORE...

CCI-IFF 2004 ...

Comic-Con International

Independent Film Festival

call for entries 2004

We're looking for a few good filmmakers!

Comic-Con International brings back the Independent Film Festival for 4 big days of the finest in indie movies.

Click here for details!

Mission Statement:

Comic-Con International is a nonprofit educational organization dedicated to creating awareness of, and appreciation for, comics and related popular art forms, primarily through the presentation of conventions and events that celebrate the historic and ongoing contribution of comics to art and culture.

Contact us!

GENERAL INFORMATION: cci-info@comic-con.org

MAIL: Comic-Con International

P.O. Box 128458, San Diego, CA 92112-8458

HOTLINE: 619-491-2475 FAX: 619-414-1022

FAX-ON-DEMAND SYSTEM: 619-414-1029

Have any Comic-Con form faxed directly to you!

© Comic-Con International

Obi-Wan

:blink:

I found the link OK referring to Sarah MG..

Starnge but I couldn't find any info on other guests, except writers, artists, etc no other actors..

But it was early this morning and maybe couldn't see the obvious.. unless it really isn't there..

Yeah are you sure your 'puter is ok Obi? That link definitely takes you to the SMG bit ^_^

Well my PC did die last Monday. I resurrected it but I think it has lost something. It wouldn't let me order something on another site yesterday.

Obi-Wan :P

At the Scooby Doo 2 Premiere Sarah refused to sign autographs for anyone over 10 years old.

She told one collector who asked that he was too old for an autograph.

I don't think Sarah will be doing any event in a signing capacity.

I got Seth Green and Terry Gillinham at the prem though so it wasn't a wasted day.

Just a pity about Sarah's bad attitude. :blink:

Basil

Its nice that she signs for kids!

Wish i was still 10. :lol:

Er no not really.

She is saying that she thinks anyone who wants an autograph is immature and telling us in a roundabout way to "act our age".

Freddy Prince had a bad attitde to when he did theatre a couple of years back. My wife got him n the end after a lot of refusals.

Basil

I doubt it will be an act your age snipe more likely the reasoning is that a 10 year old isn't going to sell it on ebay. I doubt she'll be signing during the convention, just there for the promotion.

If she ever does a signing gig in the UK it will be one of the £60 to get in jobs as it will cost a shed load to get her in, beleve me I know how much it costs to get some of the Buffy cast and boy some of them can charge

Edited by gavbrad

I know, but its better than if she didnt sign!

She should sign for her fans that have spend hours outside to get her auto!

Ask Obi-Wan about when he Met Freddy Prince Jr, he was only signing for the females.

I know, but its better than if she didnt sign!

She should sign for her fans that have spend hours outside to get her auto!

Ask Obi-Wan about when he Met Freddy Prince Jr, he was only signing for the females.

isn't that discrimination of the genders?

I thought I would just clear this up so everyone understands. SMG is a bad signer at the best of times. Many moons ago she used to be a good signer, but no longer.

She is at the Comic Con only to promote her new film, nothing more. In America it is quite common for bigish stars to go to Cons like this and only be their to promote there new films and not to sit at a table and sign autographs.

If you think that SMG would come and do a Con or event to purely sign autographs then you guys really dont have a Scooby (no pun intended) about collecting.

• 4 months later...