Countdown!

Chris1970

8 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

It's like waiting for Christmas only much better :clap:

Only one week to go :YAHOO:

Started to pack already, leaving on Wednesday so that might be a reason.. plus working 6am to 6pm today and tomorrow and 10am to 10pm on Monday and Tuesday. Hate leaving things to the last minute. Personally I doubt anymore guests, or at least DP guests. But I do hope for a change in Emily Perkins ”auto only” situation. Hope for a photo op as well. 

Edited by Chris1970

29 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Started to pack already, leaving on Wednesday so that might be a reason.. plus working 6am to 6pm today and tomorrow and 10am to 10pm on Monday and Tuesday. Hate leaving things to the last minute. Personally I doubt anymore guests, or at least DP guests. But I do hope for a change in Emily Perkins ”auto only” situation. Hope for a photo op as well. 

Yeah don't think there will be any more big name guests announced. I hope not anyway because I have reached my maximum.

I have Friday off in the anticipation we will be able to pick up DPs early (hint, hint Showmasters).

Enjoy your pre con days in London. You deserve it after working all those hours this week :D

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Yeah don't think there will be any more big name guests announced. I hope not anyway because I have reached my maximum.

I have Friday off in the anticipation we will be able to pick up DPs early (hint, hint Showmasters).

Enjoy your pre con days in London. You deserve it after working all those hours this week :D

Thanks, I will. Always great to catch up with friends you dont get to see so often. I have very much reached my maximum as well, wanna leave enough time to do other things. 16 photos and 16 autos is my plan for this weekend at Olympia. 

• Like 1