The Big Bang Theory cast

Back to the Future cast

Money Heist cast

Happy Days cast

Home Alone cast

Ghostbusters (1984) cast

MacGyver

Edited by Greatscott17

greatscott, can i point out ur doing a bit of a theme here of doing guest suggestions for a specific show (LFCC) over a period of time? ideally, may i suggest u put these in the relevant LFCC sub-forum/section into the Guest suggestion thread there?

Edited by maxcat

Sta cercando di spiegare quello che ti ho già detto. Per favore pubblica i tuoi vecchi argomenti. Questo li farà tornare in cima. Apri costantemente nuovi argomenti. Chiedete sempre agli stessi ospiti. Questo è lo spamming del forum. La gente si è lamentata di questo.

Sorry, my Italian is a bit rusty. This is horrible grammar.

On 12/18/2018 at 12:24 AM, Queen_Sindel said:

Sta cercando di spiegare quello che ti ho già detto. Per favore pubblica i tuoi vecchi argomenti. Questo li farà tornare in cima. Apri costantemente nuovi argomenti. Chiedete sempre agli stessi ospiti. Questo è lo spamming del forum. La gente si è lamentata di questo.

On 12/18/2018 at 12:24 AM, Queen_Sindel said:

@Queen_Sindel Don’t worry! Ah ok ok, now I understand, but how do you publish the same topics? Plesse explain to me!

Thank you!

Edited by Greatscott17

Clicca sul nome del tuo forum. In questo modo ottieni un elenco dei tuoi post precedenti. Basta fare clic sul titolo dell'argomento nell'elenco dei post. Quindi il software ti porta al link. Pubblica solo lì come al solito. Il post verrà urtato in cima alla sezione del forum.  La stessa cosa di quasi ogni forum. 

@Queen_Sindel Hi

Why did I receive a penalty? I don’t think I have offended anyone. I only expressed my opinion on this

I'm sorry if I offended someone with my opinion, but it was not a my negative intention!

@Greatscott17 there would have been a note with your Penalty explaining y you've received it. 

As far as I'm aware I haven't seen anything which u've posted which may have caused offence,

maxcat, you haven't seen anything because I hid that post within 2 minutes. Posts that are against the Forum rules are being hidden, and I just happened to be on when this one was posted.

greatscott: You violated the forum rules. That goes with a penalty.

That Kind of Post is not allowed, no matter what. "It's my opinion" is not a reason for the mods to leave it on when the Forum rules say you can't post it. I explained very detailed in the warning. I took the time to have a friend help me translate the whole explanation of the warning in Italian. Last time when People explained Things to you in English you kept saying you didn't understand. So I was trying to be nice. That text does pop up with the warning, and it was quite long.

Don't do it again and we are fine.

7 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

maxcat, you haven't seen anything because I hid that post within 2 minutes. Posts that are against the Forum rules are being hidden, and I just happened to be on when this one was posted.

greatscott: You violated the forum rules. That goes with a penalty.

That Kind of Post is not allowed, no matter what. "It's my opinion" is not a reason for the mods to leave it on when the Forum rules say you can't post it. I explained very detailed in the warning. I took the time to have a friend help me translate the whole explanation of the warning in Italian. Last time when People explained Things to you in English you kept saying you didn't understand. So I was trying to be nice. That text does pop up with the warning, and it was quite long.

Don't do it again and we are fine.

@Queen_Sindel

I have never used forums before (except this one) because I had read that you had to subscribe to this forum to suggest guests for the lfcc.

I understood now that you can publish suggestions in the same post, without opening other similar ones. I didn’t know that the same post returned to the top. I'm sorry! I had trouble understanding some terms in English to understand the meaning of the explanation

Regarding the penalty for the last post, I didn’t know that this violated the rules, otherwise I wouldn’t have written!

What happens with a penalty?!

Edited by Greatscott17

Clive barker with Hellraiser & Hellbound hellraiser II cast members 

Doug Bradley 

Oliver Smith

Claire Higgins 

Andrew robinson

Ashley Laurence 

Sean Chapman 

Ken cranham

Simon bamford

Nicholas Vince 

Barbie wilde

Imogen boorman

• Like 2

Steve Pemberton and Reece Shearsmith (The League of Gentlemen, Inside n.9, Psychoville)

• Like 1

Hellraiser Bloodline cast Valentina Vargas , Doug Bradley,  Mickey Cottrell ,  Charlotte Chatton , Bruce Ramsay , Kevin yagher , Mark polish, and mike polish 

Posted (edited)

Any chance of more police academy guests. We have one which is amazing but can you get the others. 

Edited by Dan88

8 hours ago, Dan88 said:

Hi dan, afraid you'll have to edit your post there before the mods see it as its against the forum rules to mention non SM cons.

Bob Gale would be amazing.  You be had many amazing BTTF guests, but the creator himself would be an amazing addition to my poster.  He's done lots of American cons, so let's please get him here!

Posted (edited)

id love paige turco to come back with Joseph Morgan kate mulgrew Anthony Stewart head

Edited by torchwood27
adding
  • Like 1

For July...Miranda Otto, Lucy Davis, Michelle Gomez, Elizabeth Mitchell, Barbara Hershey, Victoria Smurfit, Sunny Mabrey.

There's a guest suggestion thread in the 2019 forum, it would be best to post there.  this was started before the forum went live, and it will keep all the requests in one place.