First time visitor - help please!

Hi everyone,

First time attendee this year and I am slightly confused by a few things so was hoping for some help as I am struggling to understand a few things. Apologies if these have been answered elsewhere but just struggling to get my head around a few bits!

1 - I have bought a Diamond Pass for Saturday, and 2 entry tickets for the day itself. I keep reading about collecting the passes - am I right in thinking that I therefore have to go and pick up the Diamond Pass that I have bought beforehand? 

2 - The entry queues that people refer to - are these the entry queues for everybody, or people who are turning up on the day? Apologies for the confusion on this one but I just assumed that as I bought tickets in advance it would be a case up turn up on the day and go in i.e wouldn't need to queue for entry beforehand?

3 - The Diamond Pass is for Meatloaf. I can see that he is doing photo shoots in the morning and the afternoon on the Saturday. Do I find out what time we are allocated, at the point of picking up the pass? The reason I ask is that we are travelling from afar and are only attending for Meatloaf, and so in an ideal world I would be allocated the morning shoot. If, therefore, there is anything I need to do in order to request/ensure this then please let me know!

4 - Finally, as indicated above, we are only attending for Meatloaf. When buying the Diamond Pass I did so on the understanding that as he was attending for 3 days; each day he attended he would do Photo Shoot, Autograph session and a talk. I now understand from the schedule that was released that the talk will only be taking place on the Sunday? If so, does anybody know the policy regarding requesting a refund on the Diamond Pass and instead just paying for the autograph and photo shoot? The Diamond Pass was £120.00 instead of £90.00 for the autograph/photo which is obviously a significant amount of money; and as the talk is only taking place on Sunday I can't really see the value in having a Diamond Pass instead of paying separately for autograph/photo?

Apologies for the length of this - any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hello and welcome to the forum :D

1) Yes, you do have to pick up your diamond pass on the day.

2) Both, there is a queue to enter the building.

3) As you have a diamond pass, you will be in the first shoot.

4) Unfortunately you can not get a partial refund on the diamond pass if an activity is on a different day to your attendance, it is clearly stated that diamond pass activities will be spread across the weekend in their description when you buy them.

Hope this helps.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

1. Yes there will be a collection desk in the main queuing hall.

2. The queue will be for everyone

3. Diamond passes will be called at the start of the AM shoot and you can go anytime after your pass number has been called, so basically you will be able to get your photo any time his shoot is on. You will not be allocated a time.

4.Tickets are non-refundable or transferable, as stated in the T&C's. The talk was advertised as being on Sunday in the store when he was announced.

Edited by Wrong Name

1. You will have to pick up your Diamond Pass while entering, there will be a table somewhere to collect them.

2. You will have to queue. After they check your tickets and scan them they will check your bags and you will be queueing. Unless you will get there when the doors are already open, then you should go straight in (if you don't want any VQ's besides the DP for Meat Loaf you already have).

3. You can go for both shoots. You will be called by numbers on your passes. Diamonds will always go first.

4. Diamond Pass is a guarantee that you will get a photo & an autograph. You can't be shure you'll get his autograph without it. So you are basically paying for a guarantee of those things.