General Chat

2 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

@Nerd Who What days are you at the con? :D

I’ve eventually decided to go all three days ^_^ But I’ve got my Diamond photo with Peter on the Saturday, then an extra one on Sunday but I don’t know if it’ll be in the Diamond Pass batch or later. Guess there’ll be lots to plan just to attend all activities at the right time :P so it’s probably better to just see how things work out on the day, but it’d be cool if a spontaneous meeting happened! ;)

9 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

I’ve eventually decided to go all three days ^_^ But I’ve got my Diamond photo with Peter on the Saturday, then an extra one on Sunday but I don’t know if it’ll be in the Diamond Pass batch or later. Guess there’ll be lots to plan just to attend all activities at the right time :P so it’s probably better to just see how things work out on the day, but it’d be cool if a spontaneous meeting happened! ;)

If you have had your Diamond photo on Saturday and have an extra shoot on Sunday you won't be in with the Sunday Diamonds as you have already had that done, once you have used your priority for an activity it ceases and any other trips through are under the normal rules so for your Sunday photo you will need to go through with what ever batch you have.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

If you have had your Diamond photo on Saturday and have an extra shoot on Sunday you won't be in with the Sunday Diamonds as you have already had that done, once you have used your priority for an activity it ceases and any other trips through are under the normal rules so for your Sunday photo you will need to go through with what ever batch you have.

But if you get an extra photo the same day as your DP, no matter batch?