Queen_Sindel

LFACC Pre-Orders have started shipping!

Snake    0

Hello everyone, same situation here, i didn't received my picture from last London Comicon, i would appreciate a refund but i didn't get replies to my last emails. Thomas

Wallofhair    0

I'm still waiting for four autographs. Jason emailed on 10 Dec to say he was sorting it, but have heard nothing since and my follow up emails have been ignored! 

Snake    0

Thank you,

The email address i used to place my order is the one i wrote on my profile/contact info
(This address was not accepted during the forum registration)

Queen_Sindel    3,343

So it's the live.fr e-mail or the Hotmail one? Sorry, I am seeing both in your profile. Which was the one that wasn't accepted? Neither one should be giving general errors.

Bullseye33    0

I am also still awaiting delivery of my outstanding LF&CC order. This was placed on 13th July and was a mixture of personal items and pre-ordered show provided images. Total value £250. As of yesterday's post delivery, I have still received nothing.

Was emailing Jason @ Showmasters Preorders every other week towards the end of last year. No reply to the majority of emails expect for "Just checking on this for you now" on 9th October and "there will be a parcel from LFCC with your shortly" on 17th October.

Exactly what is the delay with returning these items? Either they were signed at the end of July or they were not. We are now very rapidly approaching the point at which the 2018 event will be closer than the 2017 one.

Logically you would expect the oldest outstanding orders to be dispatched first. Although this is clearly not Showmasters policy, as I received the Exeter order within days and the Newcastle order within a couple of weeks.

According to the Home page of the Preorders website, going forward for this year it claims that for "LFCC all items will ship within 2 weeks of the show ending". Exactly how is this going to happen, when (at least) six months was needed this time around!

I am also still waiting for my one auto from LFCC.

I have had no response to emails. The last one I received was on the 11th of October from Jason.

It is really frustrating and I just cannot understand why there is no response.

Launty72    0

Had an email from Jason this morning, saying my items have been posted and should be with me Monday. Why did he deem it necessary to tell me on two separate occasions previously they had been posted. Yet again, I won't hold my breath but maybe third time lucky.

Snake    0

Hello Queen Sindel, please excuse my late reply, ho ok, the address that i used to place the order is the Hotmail one. If i remember well, i allready had similar issue on others websites regarding this address, don't know why.