What did you get signed?

7 minutes ago, only_jay said:

There were only 3 Thrones guests I needed this year for my poster!

2Jf1b5U.jpg

I don't do personalisations on posters but Benedict did write his character name! :D 

jfdGEtF.jpg

Wow, I don't do personalisations on posters either but I love that you got that.  Do you get the others first as that might be what prompted him.  I like Ben W's one!

• Like 1

Just now, Raylenth said:

Wow, I don't do personalisations on posters either but I love that you got that.  Do you get the others first as that might be what prompted him.  I like Ben W's one!

I was like 3rd or 4th in his auto que on Sat so might just have been my luck really, I just said I know you aren't personalising but are you able to do the character name and he did it without question :D Such a legend.

I didn't get one on my Hobbit poster as he had signed that before I had the chance to ask him but i'm luckily to have got it on the Strage one so can't complain :D 
Haha isn't it! I love Wong such a great guy!

• Like 1

Met the lovely Wai Ching Ho, who signed this for me, saying I was the only person who had asked for this image all day. In the scene she is shouting 'The Devil is among us' but she is shouting it in Chinese and it's not subtitled apparently...nice little easter egg!

25kq93k.jpg

• Like 4

Also got the lovely Jessica Henwick to sign my Daughters of the Dragon Graphic Novel and the first issue. She was a joy to chat with, and had not seen the Samurai Bullets graphic novel before so spent some time flicking through it (be still my beating heart!) 

(oh well, tinypic is being silly, so will upload this later)

2lctw2f.jpg

Edited by Burakiosaurus