What did you get signed?

12 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I'll post my pics when I get home, I was too tired to finish sorting everything out.

Once I have my DW poster and BC auto framed tomorrow I shall post them (if I work out how). I am also tired, which is why I am waiting till tomorrow to go frame shopping.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 1

I got my Finn Jones Diamond pass print signed by Finn, Jessica Henwick & Sacha Dhawan.
I also got Mads to sign one of the photos from his table, along with Pilou. Apologies for the terrible photos, they were taken on the con floor while I was slightly freaking out over them! :lol:

TsOtiTu.jpg

moZMfzV.jpg

67WFTCa.jpg

• Like 4

I got my hoverboard completed by Tom Wilson.

Prints signed from

Tom Wilson

Mads Mickelson

Matt Lucas

Pamela Anderson

Mark Williams

John R-D

Christopher Lloyd

Large Sherlock print signed by Benedict Cumberbatch.

Exclusive LFCC poster signed by Christopher Lloyd.

Got our Walking Dead poster signed by

Steven Yeun

Emily Kinney

David Morrisey

Photo shoots with

Mads Mickelson

Benedict

Mark Williams

Tom Wilson standard and tomb stone

David Morrisey

overall it was an amazing weekend and we loved every second of it.

• Like 1

Thanks to Showmasters and LFCC over the last two years, yesterday I added Tom Wilson to my 1985 Back To The Future Sticker Album, now with Michael J Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson and Tom Wilson on it! Looks pretty special to me and an original item from back in the day! Thanks Showmasters, love it!

1zm18hw.jpg

• Like 9

I rarely get autographs anymore, but I had a signed Baywatch 8x10 of Pamela, then she signed my Barb Wire DVD cover and my VIP Vallery Irons action figure. We got a non-personalised signature from Pam, as well as Sarah and Kristian Nairn which we will be donating to a local mental health charity that we have some involvement with, we explained this to Sarah and Kristian and they happily posed holding up their autographed pictures to accompany the photos. We didn't ask Pam for the same as we pretty much knew the answer would most likely have been a no.

Additionally Sarah signed our photo-shoot pictures that we had with her.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Diabolik said:

Wow Raylenth, some great items there!

whose sig is that on the Dr Strange, Scott Adkins? 

I love the Shakespeare prints too, where did you get those? Did BC comment on your items?

Thanks Diabolik.  Yeah it's Scott Adkins, I think that may be the Strange poster effectively complete now as the chances of getting Tilda or any of the others is probably very slim!  The prints I bought from a company in America.  Benedict did like them as he hadn't seen anything like them before.  I've got a couple of others, one of Mark Gatiss in Coriolanus and of Martin Freeman in Richard III that I'm hoping to get signed at some point (one day I may get Martin if I'm very very lucky indeed) to make a little Shakespear quad. I messaged the artist last night to let him know what Benedict said about them.

8 hours ago, SilvaNemesis said:

I rarely get autographs anymore, but I had a signed Baywatch 8x10 of Pamela, then she signed my Barb Wire DVD cover and my VIP Vallery Irons action figure. We got a non-personalised signature from Pam, as well as Sarah and Kristian Nairn which we will be donating to a local mental health charity that we have some involvement with, we explained this to Sarah and Kristian and they happily posed holding up their autographed pictures to accompany the photos. We didn't ask Pam for the same as we pretty much knew the answer would most likely have been a no.

That is a very nice thing to do Silva.

Tom Morga signed my 1975 Mego Enterprise flight deck - 11 signatures of original series and films star trek actors on that piece.

Tom Wilson added to Christopher Lloyds signature on an outatime number plate.

He was also the 12th signature in a 1990 BTTF book of the trilogy.

I decided to take a chance and bring my BTTF plutonium case as I was not sure if security would let me through but I was alright and Tom was the 16th signature on that.  If you saw someone pushing a large yellow box on a trolley then that was me.

Last year in America I bought an oil painting of Stephen Hawking and Benedict Cumberbatch signed that and he said that I now needed to get Eddie Redmayne to sign it as well.

Edited by ianb
  • Like 1

I got a Stargate sg1 magazine (bought way back in 2001 I feel so old!) signed by RDA and Chris Judge, Lois and Clark boxset by Dean Cain, BTTF boxset by Christopher Lloyd, Tucker and Dale blu ray by Alan Tudyk, and Dodgeball dvd by Missi Pyle (hilariously remembering her character's lengthy surname!).

Just the 8 x 10s for us. My brother had brought along 2 BTTF comics, 1 Biff To The Future, the other with Doc Brown on the cover, to get signed by Tom and Christopher, but he forgot them on the Friday for Tom to sign and we never got the chance to get Christopher.