Autograph cases

1 minute ago, Dobbin11 said:

I always take my own stash of holders, just back to back if I get to many autographs

same here.   more astounded ar the food prices.  not that i bought any but 6 qiid for a hot dog and 2.80 for a tea!!!   Loved the icecream van on exiting tho lol

Just now, HeartDT said:

same here.   more astounded ar the food prices.  not that i bought any but 6 qiid for a hot dog and 2.80 for a tea!!!   Loved the icecream van on exiting tho lol

An ice cream van?!?! Why does this happen when I am not there? :(

I always get annoyed seeing people buying the horrible hard plastic sleeves being sold on the stalls. People are spending a lot of money on autographs only to risk ruining them. They stick to photos and can cause the signatures to come off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tony1975 said:

I always get annoyed seeing people buying the horrible hard plastic sleeves being sold on the stalls. People are spending a lot of money on autographs only to risk ruining them. They stick to photos and can cause the signatures to come off.

yeah i would never leave mines in those things for any length of time.  if I do need to use them they are taken out very quickly and stored in my special album until framed :)

• Like 1

Does anyone have any good links for photo/ autograph sleeves. Also frames that I can keep something safe in, but easily take out if necessary. I have recently built up my collection enough so that I have few things that I really want to keep safe now, as well as a few things I want to protect until I can next get an auto on them.

Edited by tenaciouspirit