Derek Jacobi photo query

I've just purchased a photo op with Sir Derek but all the batches in the shop showed as not available.

The shop let me go ahead and buy but I'm concerned they might be sold out. Could someone advise?

Thanks

Firko

If it didn't say sold out or unavailable on the main part of the ticket page firko I'd guess there are a few gremlins hanging about that haven't been fixed yet.  Things went a bit screwy on Friday and not all the issues have been resolved.  They will email you when they realise or alternatively email showmasters shop with your gender, DOB and the order number adn they will be able to look into it on Monday and manually add yo on to the next available batch.

Yes, the shop let me check out and I've had my email ticket but shows no batch number. I've sent a message via Eventbrite to Showmasters so will hopefully be sorted soon.

Thanks for the help and advice.

7 hours ago, Raylenth said:

If it didn't say sold out or unavailable on the main part of the ticket page firko I'd guess there are a few gremlins hanging about that haven't been fixed yet.  Things went a bit screwy on Friday and not all the issues have been resolved.  They will email you when they realise or alternatively email showmasters shop with your gender, DOB and the order number adn they will be able to look into it on Monday and manually add yo on to the next available batch.

Why does the shop need our gender ?