Does body size really matter?

Cathyvicki

What body shape do you find most attractive, superficially speaking?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What body shape do you find most attractive, superficially speaking?

• Skeletal
    • Skinny
    • Athletic
    • Curvy
    • Chunky
    • Cuddly

I know Im being totally superficial here but me and stanmarsh are always talking about it and I am currently on a diet and have already lost 1 st 2lbs (yaay me!) I know it can only be good for me and Im much healthier and fitter etc... but I dont want to lose my curves cos i really like em.

I just thought it would be interesting to find out what kind of person we are mostly attracted to. Personaly I love a really tall skinny guy but my mate Lisa loves blokes with a bit of meat on them.

Anyway, your comments would be appreciated :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and curves rule! :rolleyes:

You said it sister!!!!

Size really doesnt matter, as long as you are a good person good things will happen to you! But we all have different people who we find attractive! Look at Lij, would he be so popular if he wasnt the stunner he is?

hmm, i personally preferer some curves, but its very subjective, my tastes vary in accordance to who the person is, alot of it is to do with how the person carries themselves. Its a total package for me

hmm, i personally preferer some curves, but its very subjective, my tastes vary in accordance to who the person is, alot of it is to do with how the person carries themselves. Its a total package for me

AGREED! :unsure::D

I went for Athletic, cos it seems in the middle! But not Arnie style or anything!!!

Also cos I'm fairly tall, I'd generally go for someone my height or taller, 5'10" would be perfection!!

Everyone changes as they get older though!

I used to be a stick, literally straight up and down, now I've got more curve I like them!!

Edited by JaY (Gears?!?)

Hmmmmmm......I don't think I really have one certain type......I just like lads who are tallish, my lads 6 foot one which I'm lovin, and he's kinda.....he's got a fit body but not a six pack, just fit, you know? It's difficult to describe....but everything about him's a turn on hehehehehe......well anyway, that probs totally didn't help, but I think what I'm trying to say is generally there's not one type, it's all relative to context.....yeah.

i like curvy girls but then i am never too fussy as there is never a time were i am looking for anyone in particular, it usualy just happens. If you go round lookin for the thin but curvy brunette the chance is you will find her but you've been looking too hard, without paying attention to the personallity, and you probably wont get along :wub:

i like curvy girls but then i am never too fussy as there is never a time were i am looking for anyone in particular, it usualy just happens. If you go round lookin for the thin but curvy brunette the chance is you will find her but you've been looking too hard, without paying attention to the personallity, and you probably wont get along :wub:

very true

contrary to what people say you so do NOT want to be as skinny as the supermodels... it SUCKS! It's like being i don't like this word but seem to be unable to think of another and my apologies, fat. You can't get clothes to fit you properly and people make fun of you.

Love who you are now because that is how you were made

I went for Athletic - personally I like guys who are slender, but muscular. Mind you, I don't actually fancy anyone I know at the moment, so this is purely superficial celebrity type crushes. I imagine that when it's somebody you know, it's a very different type of thing. Obviously looks are a factor, but personality and a sense of humour are definitely more important for me.

Having said that, James Marsters' body is probably my ideal. Slender, not too tall, muscular without being beefy. It doesn't hurt that on Friday he hugged me and that body was actually PRESSED against me....*drool*... ;):unsure::blink:

Um. Sorry. Didn't mean to turn this (very worthwhile) topic into a fangirl zone :P

Well i had to add something here, i am wot the goverment would call over weight, but i am with a tall slim guy that loves me for me, and my size has never come into anything we talk about. Yes i am on a deit now but i am doing it for me not for any man. My man must love me for my personalty cos after Ten weeks he asked me to move in with him, and i am the happerst i ave been.

So i think we should just love ourselfs no matter wot size we are, cos if we dont love ourselfs how do we think others will love us.

JO

It took me along time to come to that conclution, Now i do love myself. And i think its time that the media gets it out of there heads that we are made to be different....

i voted cuddly, but in the real world we all know that its the bigger people who have the most love to give who will always get left out. its not fair, but sometimes its the way in which the world works.

Love n hugs to all of u, no-matter what size or shape u r!

Deags/Jody

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx