Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

New photo shoot announced - Goonies joint photo on Sunday!

I've already purchased solo shoots for Sunday, but would have loved this! Bummer for late announcement! Lol

Why Sunday Only? Would loved to have them together on one photo they are there both days - unfair for saturday only attendees - again. It had been requested for a duo in Saturday too. No-one as far as i could see had asked for a sunday one.

• Like 1

Well now that I've already purchased Saturday tickets this is pretty rotten news to be honest :(

• Like 2

To be fair to SM I think they maybe responding to ppl on here and fb who were asking for the double shoot

• Like 1

To be fair to SM I think they maybe responding to ppl on here and fb who were asking for the double shoot

It was Sat only people that were requesting it and they have put it on Sun!

• Like 1

I was always going Sunday, but had I known they would have considered a joint shoot, I'd have asked for Sunday....as it happens it is Sunday and I already booked solo shoots.

here's a question. I have early bird tickets for tomorrow (saturday), is there any way of transferring them to the sunday??

here's a question. I have early bird tickets for tomorrow (saturday), is there any way of transferring them to the sunday??

Unfortunately, tickets are non-transferable.

Hello,

Do you know what time on the Sunday the double photo shoot is taking place. Schedule not updated at time of post.

Price is £45 on the tickets web page.

Thanks.

Just booked the duo shoot anyway. Thank goodness for plastic money. It will take a while to pay this back however. LOL! I've marked the duo shoot down for 5pm thanks for giving me the time, but I will take a pen to mark any changes that there might be. :clap:

• Like 2

really angry this was done for sunday only. There was me thinking it couldn't be any worse that you shoved Sean Astin's shoot on the saturday until the very last thing meaning many of us couldn't do it. thanks alot Showasters.