LOTR Gecko's!

Nell

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heheh...well maybe one of us should change our names from Andy to Drew or Andrew? :D

And yup, you know it K...just playing it cool for the moment!! *panics* :freak2::D:unsure:

What kinda stuff are you deciding on? I hope quite a few people are planning to go smart(ish) :cheesface:

Heheh...well maybe one of us should change our names from Andy to Drew or Andrew? :lol:

And yup, you know it K...just playing it cool for the moment!! *panics* :D:D:unsure:

What kinda stuff are you deciding on? I hope quite a few people are planning to go smart(ish) :lol:

no way am i going by Andrew

only my mother calls me that when ive done something wrong lol :uhoh:

Heheh...well maybe one of us should change our names from Andy to Drew or Andrew? ^_^

And yup, you know it K...just playing it cool for the moment!! *panics*  ;)  :lol:  :lol:

What kinda stuff are you deciding on? I hope quite a few people are planning to go smart(ish) ^_^

no way am i going by Andrew

only my mother calls me that when ive done something wrong lol :lol:

Heheh my mums the same! ^_^ And my dad always calls me Drew..which I agree with Kilty, is cool! ^_^

Nah!!!.....We've never called him 'Drew'......sounds like an artists implement!!...we normally call him 'Andy'..or even 'And'......and sometimes even Oi!!!...you!!....when he's not listening!!... But NEVER Andrew...except when he's done something wrong.....hehehe!!!.....he's right there... ;):D

Edited by white_rider56

Nah!!!.....We've never called him 'Drew'......sounds like an artists implement!!...we normally call him 'Andy'..or even 'And'......and sometimes even Oi!!!...you!!....when he's not listening!!... But NEVER Andrew...except when he's done something wrong.....hehehe!!!.....he's right there... :yoda::yoda:

:yoda:

• 4 months later...

haha awww cheers GTB!!!

Chris, I was gunna say your lizard looks cool but then realised how dodgy that sounds..... hmmm.... think I had better rule out any comment about how big he's got too!!! lol so he is doing well then!? is that ok!? haha ^_^

haha awww cheers GTB!!!

Chris, I was gunna say your lizard looks cool but then realised how dodgy that sounds..... hmmm.... think I had better rule out any comment about how big he's got too!!! lol so he is doing well then!? is that ok!? haha :lol:

Morph is doing very well and he's still got a lot more growing to do. He is cool :wub: and very photogenic :wub:

What a poser :wub:

I'll try and post some more pics later :D

Aww, such a cutie! :P

Can't really tell how big he's grown from the pic, but his face looks less babyish now, if that's possible for lizards :wub: lol

I redecorated Flik's tank yesterday, it now has climbing leaves in it and other pretty things :D^_^