LOTR Gecko's!

Nell

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope its on his own cos we wouldn't want there to be a mix up and we don't get Morpheus back :D

That wood suck....you should be OK though, they should put em in seperate tanks.....hopefully...... ;)

Flik is just fending fo himself while I'm at C6 :D;)

Aww bless! Does he have his own room with en-suite, or is he sharing with another? ;)  :lol:

yes, actually, i DO have my own en-suite private room :P :P :D :D

not on topic, of course, but hey :lol:

But does it have 4 glass walls and hay on the floor??? :P:P:P

not quite sure what that furry thing on the floor is... i think someone called it a clap....trap? :headscratch: dunno....

the walls are yellow and one of them has a window taking up most of the wall above the wooden shelf i use for nearly everything... :D :D :D

Aww bless! Does he have his own room with en-suite, or is he sharing with another? :P  :lol:

But does it have 4 glass walls and hay on the floor??? :P;):P

not quite sure what that furry thing on the floor is... i think someone called it a clap....trap? :headscratch: dunno....

the walls are yellow and one of them has a window taking up most of the wall above the wooden shelf i use for nearly everything... :D:P :P

Sounds nice! Bet there ain't a climbing net though is there? Or a log? heheheheee :D:D:P;)

What days you going for again?  :D

Getting there early on Sat, staying night, and hopefully all of Sunday. :D

Sat should be for autos, and sun for shopping. Mwahahahahaaa... :headscratch:

You getting there on Thursday?

We'll be there from early friday morning till sunday evening...friday for autos and crewing all day saturday and sunday :D

and of course the all important PARTY on saturday night....jeez were working till 6.45 - gotta do a mega fashion change and get there in 15 minutes LOL :lol::lol:

Aww bless! Does he have his own room with en-suite, or is he sharing with another? ;)  :lol:

But does it have 4 glass walls and hay on the floor??? :P;):P

the walls are yellow and one of them has a window taking up most of the wall above the wooden shelf i use for nearly everything... :D:P :P

Sounds nice! Bet there ain't a climbing net though is there? Or a log? heheheheee :D:D:P;)

there's a soft blue log thats raised above the soft blue furry thing... :P;) ;)

and theres a wooden thing on the wall i can pull myself onto, and the alcove behind the door has another, even better one.... :P :P :P

So you've had nothing but maggoty bread for days now  :headscratch:  :lol:

What you need is some fresh meat  :P We'll send you some of Morpheus Jiminies  :P  :lol:  :D

actually, had a fry-up this morning, for £2.54, bacon, egg, sausage, sausage roll, beans, potato bread, soda bread, and hash brown... :D:P

sounds like the BHS specials at the centre:MK :D:D:D

We'll be there from early friday morning till sunday evening...friday for autos and crewing all day saturday and sunday :lol:

and of course the all important PARTY on saturday night....jeez were working till 6.45 - gotta do a mega fashion change and get there in 15 minutes LOL :headscratch::lol:

Mega fashion change hey :D If not got anytime then we just go as we are, not missing PARTY!!! :D:D

We'll be there from early friday morning till sunday evening...friday for autos and crewing all day saturday and sunday  :D

and of course the all important PARTY on saturday night....jeez were working till 6.45 - gotta do a mega fashion change and get there in 15 minutes LOL  :headscratch:  :lol:

Mega fashion change hey :P If not got anytime then we just go as we are, not missing PARTY!!! :D:D

no way im wearingmy crew shirt to the bloody party !!

I wanna be belle of the ball :lol::D:D

So you've had nothing but maggoty bread for days now  :blink:  :lol:

What you need is some fresh meat  ;) We'll send you some of Morpheus Jiminies  :P  :lol:  :P

actually, had a fry-up this morning, for £2.54, bacon, egg, sausage, sausage roll, beans, potato bread, soda bread, and hash brown... :D :D

sounds like the BHS specials at the centre:MK :lol::lol::lol:

well, its not BHS :P :P :P

its the university of ulster at coleraine, you think they could do us poor fools a favour and give it to us free wouldn't you?? :D :D