LOTR Gecko's!

Nell

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh...my...god!!!

i have to do one! i just have to!!!!!! that is fantastic!!!

i must find my glasses....stupid screen hurting my eyes! it may take me a while but a gecko shall come from me eventually!!!!

Gee wiz!!! :rolleyes: Wow! I am gonna have sooooooooo much fun on here.

I'll start by posting some old favourites (lol) before introducing some new pieces.

In other words I haven't done anything else yet...but I will.

I'm loving this Nell! And I love Gecko Baggins *adds to "I want..." list*

geckoinlotr.jpg

gecko.jpg

meinart.jpg

geckos.jpg

No no no! You haven't scared everyone away! You've joined the madness. :D Congratulations! *Brings champagne*

Ooooh hobbit Gecko. Geckos are so fun.

You know what. If we ever have a forum meet sometime or an fotf meet or whatever it should be in London Zoo or somewhere with geckos.

Does London Zoo have geckos? I don't know, but I don't know where else to see them. :P

YES IT DOES!!!!!!!

well it did in january :P

i went to it for my birthday...yes it was my 18th :D but it sooo rocked and so much more original than going to the pub!!!! i LOVE zoo's!!!!!!! :D:D:D:P

i'm glad i didnt scare you away hehe :huh: *sips champagne* thank you!

Me too! Zoo's and safari parks, etc are so fun! Just get rid of the annoying children! Hee hee. I'll have the zoo to myself. Aww. I wanna go to London Zoo! I wanna see geckos! And lemurs! And bears! And monkeys! And giraffes! And lions! And tigers! And snakes! And birdies! And sloths! And, ok I'm running out of creatures to name.

WE SHOULD GO IN SUMMER!!!!!!! I'LL COME!!!!!!!!

going in january not best time to go....the weather meant not so many animals were about and active...didnt get to see bears! :P

and they dont have a polar bear or panda both of which i LOVE!

its still fantastic though :P and they have pygmy goats which are so funny looking! :D and the cooolest black and white anteater!! and...yeah..well...i love it :huh:

Ooooh hobbit Gecko. Geckos are so fun.

You know what. If we ever have a forum meet sometime or an fotf meet or whatever it should be in London Zoo or somewhere with geckos.

Does London Zoo have geckos? I don't know, but I don't know where else to see them. :D

Noooooo..... Keep the geckos away from Jenny!! Save the London Zoo geckos!!!!!!! :D:P

Btw can I tak this opportunity to proudly announce that....................

My geckos shed his skin today!!!!!! :P:huh: *is proud* :D Well done Flikky poos

*Applauds Kilty's gecko* :lol:

I'll be nice to the London Zoo geckos.

Ooh can we go in summer pwease.

Pwetty pwease with cherries on top...

It will be fuuuuun, with geckos (I won't steal them!) and other furry bundles of fun. Like me. Heh heh.

Ooooh pygmy goats, I used to have a very special relationship with one. She hated everyone and headbutted everyone and I was the only one who would put up with her. So she would walk up behind me when I was sweeping and put her feet on my legs and headbutt me in the back. I used to get loads of bruisies when I worked there. Oh! And they had gecko's there too. Leopard ones that glared at me.

Ooooh leopard, mine's a leopard ;) That look isn't a glare - it's an 'I'm interested in you' look! :lol:

'Pygmy goats, I used to have a very special relationship with one'........ AAAAAH!! Abuse! Abuse! Keep the Pygmy goats away from Jenny!!!!!!! ;) How sweet, did you used to work at a zoo?

Ooooh yeah, I'm totally up for a forum trip to the zoo! :D:wub::P

Ooooh leopard, mine's a leopard ;) That look isn't a glare - it's an 'I'm interested in you' look! :D

'Pygmy goats, I used to have a very special relationship with one'........ AAAAAH!! Abuse! Abuse! Keep the Pygmy goats away from Jenny!!!!!!! :P How sweet, did you used to work at a zoo?

Ooooh yeah, I'm totally up for a forum trip to the zoo! :D:D:D

:wub::P;);)

Londond Zoo here we come!!! :D:D:D:D

soo jenny is to be kept away from geckos AND pygmy goats....*makes note* :lol:

Aww. I'm good with animals! Honest. I just type things wrong and people take them the wrong way. Cos you all have baaaaad minds.

I used to volunteer at a little zooy-farmy-conservation thing on saturdays. I couldn't go for a couple of weeks and now I'm scared that if I go back they'll tell me off. Hee hee. But it was fun, they had shetland ponies, goats, a sheep, piggies, lots of chickens and ducks, lots of rabbits and guinea pigs (and lots of babies. i saw a guinea pig give birth. not nice), snakes, lizards, bats, toads, owls, chipmunks (damn pesky things kept escaping), degus, rats, mice, rheas, hamsters, etc etc. Ooh long list.

Yay! LONDON ZOO! FORUM TRIP!!! WOOO YEAH! *dances*

Oh wow, that sounds so cool!! I reckon you should go back! Say hi to the animals for me ;)

Baaaaad mind?? ME??!!!! :P;):D

What's a rhea and a degus? :lol:

Hehe, we have so many forum meets/trips being planned - it's gonna kick ass! :wub:

LoL Yeah!!! :lol:

Jenny: "Ooooh, I think I'll put these letters together to make a fancy sounding word so it looks like I'm good wit animals but don't actually stalk them, especially GECKOS!!!!"