Ticket upgrade question

toria

• Moderators

Generally there tends to options to upgrade, not always but generally yes. At this stage it is too early to say what options are going to be available as the guest line up is still being built and at this time the mods have no idea what other photo opportunities will be available such as group shots etc. If/when something is confirmed an announcement will be made with all of the relevant information.

I believe (or think), once you have bought a photo opp, you cannot cancel it anymore. Then everybody could change as they please... (But maybe it's different this time? Don't know, but don't think so)

Edited by Annick

I believe (or think), once you have bought a photo opp, you cannot cancel it anymore. Then everybody could change as they please... (But maybe it's different this time? Don't know, but don't think so)

You might be mixing up cancelling/refunding and upgrading Annick? You cannot cancel or ask for a refund for a ticket you have bought but you can upgrade it to a more expensive option. With entry it's easy as you can go from say, silver to gold to platinum but with photo shoot's it's essentially the same system. As Stuart said it's not always possible but it is usually allowed.

Edited by Raylenth

I can understand you can't let people cancel everything, I shouldn't be able to change from say a William Shatner to Wil Wheaton. But I would hope changing from a William Shatner to (hypothetically) Willian Shatner + George Takei + Walter Koenig would be allowed especially as I didn't have that option when I ordered.

I am holding back on buying photoshoots in case someone is announced who I want more. I didn't imagine there would be a better one than William Shatner, but there now may be a possibility..

I can understand you can't let people cancel everything, I shouldn't be able to change from say a William Shatner to Wil Wheaton. But I would hope changing from a William Shatner to (hypothetically) Willian Shatner + George Takei + Walter Koenig would be allowed especially as I didn't have that option when I ordered.

I am holding back on buying photoshoots in case someone is announced who I want more. I didn't imagine there would be a better one than William Shatner, but there now may be a possibility..

I'm doing the same, waiting for the photo specials to come out to see if there are any decent combos - praying for one with both Daxes! Remaining TOS Crew would be fab too.

• Moderators

I'm doing the same, waiting for the photo specials to come out to see if there are any decent combos - praying for one with both Daxes! Remaining TOS Crew would be fab too.

I am hopeful for the exact same photo ops as you rob, in regards to your other post I believe there is the intention to have special photo ops but nothing set in stone as yet.

I am hopeful for the exact same photo ops as you rob, in regards to your other post I believe there is the intention to have special photo ops but nothing set in stone as yet.

From memory some of them were announced earlier last time? Admittedly 2014 had a 4 month build up rather than 8 now...

My memory is the William Shatner on the TOS bridge photo at the 2012 event was announced pretty late in the day, possibly even the week of the event. I'd definately like a group one with the TOS crew would be great but I'm not sure how feasible that is, not sure how relations are between some of them these days! Either way, the guest list so far has thrown up the potential for some great combinations. Hopefully we will see a few announced soon.

• Moderators

My memory is the William Shatner on the TOS bridge photo at the 2012 event was announced pretty late in the day, possibly even the week of the event. I'd definately like a group one with the TOS crew would be great but I'm not sure how feasible that is, not sure how relations are between some of them these days! Either way, the guest list so far has thrown up the potential for some great combinations. Hopefully we will see a few announced soon.

It was actually announced on the Friday of the event at the Captains talk.

• 2 weeks later...