Diamond Pass (in my case , Ron Perlman)

mrvega

Hi guys,

Just wondering, I bought the Ron Perlman Diamond Pass, I probably was one of the first to do so, first Gold Pass ever for me, and while I think I pretty much get everything it involves , here is my question...... I printed the ticket from my computer, but contrary to regular tickets should I get it trough mail sometimes before the show (a friend told me that was the case for MJ Fox last year, you just don't really have a time frame on when you'll get it))

So anyway shall I receive it trough mail or do I have to get to some counter once in the venue to get everything, dog tag, prints and what not....

Hi guys,

Just wondering, I bought the Ron Perlman Diamond Pass, I probably was one of the first to do so, first Gold Pass ever for me, and while I think I pretty much get everything it involves , here is my question...... I printed the ticket from my computer, but contrary to regular tickets should I get it trough mail sometimes before the show (a friend told me that was the case for MJ Fox last year, you just don't really have a time frame on when you'll get it))

So anyway shall I receive it trough mail or do I have to get to some counter once in the venue to get everything, dog tag, prints and what not....

Tu vas stresser jusqu'à ce qu'ils arrivent... :P

Si tu en achètes 2, les 2 n'arriveront pas forcément en même temps... double stress :P

Il peuvent arriver 3 semaines avant le Comic con, alors que tu les as acheté en février.

Si par malheur, ils n'arrivent pas, contacte Showmaster. Et tu pourras les retirer au Desk Diamond Pass au comic con même.

A+

;-)

Edited by john.bttf
  • Like 1

I cant wait to get my diamond pass. its my first one and from what I have heard from ppl who have had them in the past SM do a nice pack of goodies and im yet to hear anything bad about the diamond passes. I have to say im really looking forward to seeing whats in it

• Like 1

I cant wait to get my diamond pass. its my first one and from what I have heard from ppl who have had them in the past SM do a nice pack of goodies and im yet to hear anything bad about the diamond passes. I have to say im really looking forward to seeing whats in it

Only the pass itself is sent through the post. Everything else you pick up at the con (at least, that's what happened last year), and everything included is listed on the Eventbrite page:

This package includes:

1 x Exclusive Ron Perlman Diamond Pass Dog tag.

1 x Guaranteed Standard Photo Opportunity with Ron Perlman on Saturday or Sunday. Day to be chosen at check out. These are limited per day and once the order is confirmed the day can NOT be changed.

2 x Guaranteed In-person autographs with Ron Perlman. These can be on either your own personal items or 10x8 images supplied by us. (These can be collected on Saturday or Sunday but must be collected at the same time) No virtual queue ticket is required, however Diamond Pass Holders will be called by number. Your number can be found on your pass.

1 x Priority Seat at the Ron Perlman talk. This will take place on Sunday (time to be confirmed nearer the show). The talk will be available to purchase separately on the shop for people who do not wish to purchase the Diamond Pass.

1 x Limited London Film & Comic Con Ron Perlman Print.

• Like 2