Latest Guest Announcement - JOHN WESLEY SHIPP

showmasters

• Moderators

As I can't make it to LFCC Summer this year, could you please let me know if he will be available for autograph pre-orders? Thanks

I believe that he will be yes, the pre order store will be getting ready for this weekends show so he potentially won't be added until after then.

• Like 1

As I can't make it to LFCC Summer this year, could you please let me know if he will be available for autograph pre-orders? Thanks

I believe that he will be yes, the pre order store will be getting ready for this weekends show so he potentially won't be added until after then.

Thanks dude! :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks dude! :)

Hi, I'm trying to pre-order his auto but no images are appearing on the website. I have tried other platforms and the images still don't appear. I do not want to blindly purchase an image I may not like him to sign. Could you please let me know if you guys are aware of this and whether it will be sorted?

Many thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my goodness!!!! Finally gonna be able to meet him and tell him how he broke my heart!!! Loved Dawson's Creek so so much!!! I'm hoping he is gonna be as kind, genuine and friendly as he was in the show!! Cannot wait :clap::clap::dance::dance::wub2::wub2:

• Like 1