Guest Cancellation - Tim Rose

Due to work commitments Tim can no longer attending LFCC Spring. We hope to have in at another show soon.

A shame Tim cannot come and I am sure he will surface sometime down the line at another event. Thanks for letting us know and I look forward to the event next weekend.

Off for 'Episode VIII' I imagine! :)

But man...this SW celebration can't afford to lose anyone else after Ackbar and Vader!

Hope they dont lose anyone else. Very thin as it stands. Shame that Tim can't attend but it's kinder on my wallet lol. Looking forward to VIII already!
  • Like 1

Due to work commitments,Tim can no longer attending LFCC Spring. We hope to have him at another show soon.

The peril of editing for spelling errors - you always miss some or make your own :angel:

I'll add - please remember the subject of this thread and let keep it friendly everyone. Mckee, it bears understanding that sometimes there is a reason for things that isn't always obvious to everyone ;). Now, let's all pretend it's Friday and go and :drunk:

• Like 1

• Moderators

Reylenth beat me to it, we don't like having to edit posts but this one spiralled completely out of control. Unfortunately guests do cancel and we are all as gutted as each other when they do, work and family commitments ultimately come first for our guests, I have no doubt Tim will join us at some point in the near future.