Latest Guest Announcement - DANIEL PORTMAN

Just a quick question, since the pre-order store is now closed, does that mean you need to buy photoshoots for him on the day?

You'll have to buy at the desk sweetie, but if you're there early, it shouldn't be a problem! :)

No, you can still buy entry tickets & photoshoots on eventbrite.

The Preorders service is for those not attending but want a photograph or other item signed by a guest in absentia.

Oh, I didn't know that. I thought when the announcement said pre-orders were finished it meant for photo shoots. So I can still order my photo shoot for Daniel Portman today?!

The Preorders service is for those not attending but want a photograph or other item signed by a guest in absentia.

Oh, I didn't know that. I thought when the announcement said pre-orders were finished it meant for photo shoots. So I can still order my photo shoot for Daniel Portman today?!

Pre-orders finished always means autograph pre-orders for people who can't attend. Ticket sales ending will be announced "Store closing on X date".

• Like 1

Pre-orders finished always means autograph pre-orders for people who can't attend. Ticket sales ending will be announced "Store closing on X date".

I didn't know that at all. Didn't realise people could do that! Learn something new every day. I ordered my photo ticket! :D

This guy was amazing! He was hilarious - him and Samuel Anderson were lethal together! I was as red in the face as my top was. But that's because my mobility scooter took a life of its own and careered into Daniel's desk and almost killed the lad sorting his stuff on the floor. They kept calling me out for being a danger! It was so freaking funny, everybody was in an uproar, including the showmasters crew!

• Like 1