Sign in to follow this  
No1avenger

Jennifer Rubin

Thanx showmasters for getting her she's so friendly I got so many high fives and a long chat hope u get her again at another London comic con.

• Like 3

I had a nice chat with her about Screamers and Amazons & Gladiators, she was always happy to pose for photos, she is lovely person to meet and hope comes back next year.

• Like 2

She was one of the nicest guests this year. Took her time with everyone and you could tell that she was having fun. I had a long chat with her on Friday when she wasn't too busy.

• Like 1

she was outstanding, all of the nightmare on elm street were. I doubt they will have them back again so im glad I got to meet them. I had a huge crush on here in the early 90's so was nice to meet in person, have a flirt, nice photos and autographs

• Like 2

Jennifer was lovely. She was the first guest I met on Friday, and she was so down to earth, friendly and chatty - really terrific guest. Then on the Sunday I met her again, this time with my partner. She had us in fits when she came round the desk to get ready for a photo - the light was terrible, my partner with the camera was directing us, and she and I were laughing as we comedy shuffled our feet around and around! Then my partner noticed that her button on her shirt had come off, and was revealing a bit too much, so he kindly let her know! She was very grateful, and made a joke out of it! She was simply lovely, and it was great to meet her. I hope she comes back again, she was a delight to talk to.

• Like 1

I was gutted that I missed having a photo shoot with her because it was so busy that I couldn't get down the stairs after my other shoot was hoping that there was a shoot on Sunday but told that there wasnt but i went and spoke to her and we had a pic on my phone which was nice of her hope she's bk nxt year so I'll definitely get a photo shoot with her.

Met her on Friday and found her to be lovely. Said she wanted go shopping in Boots for some perfume, wonder if she got the chance?