Sunday Photo Shoot Changes

I have Carice's photoshoot from 9:30, then Iain Glen's at 10:00, which is when Rose's start. If I go to Iain's first, then go down to Rose's will I just be able to join the queue wherever they are up to? I'm a gold pass so don't have to stick to batch on my photo ticket. As i'm gold I should be done at Iain's quite quickly, so it's not like i'll be at Rose's too late

• Like 1

I have Carice's photoshoot from 9:30, then Iain Glen's at 10:00, which is when Rose's start. If I go to Iain's first, then go down to Rose's will I just be able to join the queue wherever they are up to? I'm a gold pass so don't have to stick to batch on my photo ticket. As i'm gold I should be done at Iain's quite quickly, so it's not like i'll be at Rose's too late

Make yourself known to crew, they'll sort you in accordingly.

QS regarding refunds, just so you know, they sales desk weren't allowing refunds due to clashes or missing shoots today. I was in the queue for a refund (for Rose so mine was fine) when this was said quite clearly. Only exchanges or auto tickets, absolutely no refunds. The very friendly/stressed and helpful lady was very sympathetic to the people in question but said this was policy.....