VQ TICKETS

It is indeed the first task. But I don't remember there being a big queue to get VQ tickets last year. It was a small one. I think since people get in one by one, and they don't all prioritise the same guest, the queues for the VQ tickets aren't very long. Also it is really easy and quick to hand out VQTs; nothing to check, just hand people a slip of paper.

Silly question something that has had me a little worried to be honest do you think it would be possible to snag a vq ticket and then have time to go purchase something for the person to sign

For sure. You don't have to get your auto straight away even if you get VQ ticket no 1. Just grab your ticket and then you can get your auto anytime after they get to your no. Plenty of time to go get other VQ's or merchandise.

• Moderators

Silly question something that has had me a little worried to be honest do you think it would be possible to snag a vq ticket and then have time to go purchase something for the person to sign

You can go for the autograph any time after your vq number is called (providing the guest hasn't stopped signing for the day of course) so you will absolutely have time to go buy something. There are also 8x10 images provided free by the show if you don't have your own item.