Seating

does anyone know if there will be seating available outside of talk areas?

i dont handle the heat well. couple that with having a dodgy back i will more than likely need somewhere to sit for a bit during the con, and after the amount of pain i had from sitting on floors at WLFCC im really hoping there will be some chairs available.

does anyone know if there will be seating available outside of talk areas?

i dont handle the heat well. couple that with having a dodgy back i will more than likely need somewhere to sit for a bit during the con, and after the amount of pain i had from sitting on floors at WLFCC im really hoping there will be some chairs available.

There haven't been any around that I've seen in past years I'm afraid. You might have to have a sit down in one of the small talk areas (assuming there are some) at some point.

Come on Showmasters, if you can fork out £75.000 on a extra staircase, you can fork out for a few chairs.

That's true how ever the stairs didn't cost £75.000 as it looks like in the original post there's a Comma instead of a Period I could be wrong but come on think about it ? 75 grand to build a stairs ? That's Temporary ? Nar I don't think so do you ? £7,500.00 is much more like it.

To the original poster if sitting down on the floor is a problem to you I would recommend you pop into your local Poundland and get one of their fold up stools just right for places like this very handy and don't take up much room in your bag how ever they are SMALL and so how can I put this with out sounding to rude oh s*d it you know what I mean :whistling: try it out in the shop first and see how you get on with it. I have one and shall be using mine through out the day but there again as I am skinny s*d its not a problem for me.

That might be the best bet or as Wrong Name said use the seats for the smaller stages if you can. I have been to Olympia a few times and if I recall correctly there isn't any seating as such for the food places - most of them tend to be the kiosk type dotted around the edges (they certainly didn't have seating the last time I was there as the edges of the rooms are used as walkways usually and would get in the way), there was a Pizza Express with seating inside but obviously you'd have to be buying from them to use the seating and given how many people are going to be there I think seats will be harder to come by than a VQ for MJF :poki:;)

Edited by Raylenth

Come on Showmasters, if you can fork out £75.000 on a extra staircase, you can fork out for a few chairs.

That's true how ever the stairs didn't cost £75.000 as it looks like in the original post there's a Comma instead of a Period I could be wrong but come on think about it ? 75 grand to build a stairs ? That's Temporary ? Nar I don't think so do you ? £7,500.00 is much more like it.

To the original poster if sitting down on the floor is a problem to you I would recommend you pop into your local Poundland and get one of their fold up stools just right for places like this very handy and don't take up much room in your bag how ever they are SMALL and so how can I put this with out sounding to rude oh s*d it you know what I mean :whistling: try it out in the shop first and see how you get on with it. I have one and shall be using mine through out the day but there again as I am skinny s*d its not a problem for me.

OK, my bad for getting the cost of stairs wrong.

Its not your fault at all lol its SM's fault for putting a comma and not a period

Although I have to admit I had to rub the old eyes and do a double take !

When you've been dealing with US finance a lot that happens. They put commas where we put periods and viceversa.

Its not your fault at all lol its SM's fault for putting a comma and not a period

Although I have to admit I had to rub the old eyes and do a double take !

When you've been dealing with US finance a lot that happens. They put commas where we put periods and viceversa.

And in the UK we use full stops rather than periods :whistling:

• Like 1