My Saturday

I absolutely disagree with having all UK events in London... but okay, whatever.

People tend to like events there where it's easiest for them to get to. May it be London, Inverness or Kilkenny. :lol: Most international visitors will choose London because of the airport.

Events are good to be dotted around the UK. as I am not one for travelling to London every time I want to go to an event like this. Please keep MK and all the others, Gives everyone a fair chance of going to one. :-)

• Like 1

This. Exactly this. I'm going to LFCC this year but God knows it's going to be a long journey and not to mention expensive to get there. And I live within the UK. Having CMK so close by is brilliant because it's just a reasonable car ride away.

It would be nice if the big name media guests were spread out evenly seeing as this year it looks as if MK got the short straw and they're all appearing in London.

But they are booked for the events they are able to attend, they are busy people and Showmasters can't pick and choose what show they get them for. MK has had big names in the past.