Old Store photoshoot tickets and Buy on the day tickets

Sorry for this silly question but it is just for my peace of mind.

Are the 'Buy on the day' photoshoot tickets designed differently to the old store tickets? I just don't want my oldstore ticket to be confused with those ones and then be last in line.

Thank you and sorry again as I'm sure SM have thought of this.

This has been covered elsewhere although I can't precisely where but the order is oldstyle physical tickets and then the e-tickets.

Thanks mate, I've seen the order and it is like this:

1: Old store tickets by number.

2: Non Batched e-Tickets

3: e-Tickets by batch

4: Tickets sold on the day by number.

It's the tickets for No.4 in the order that I'm querying. Thanks though

This has been covered elsewhere although I can't precisely where but the order is oldstyle physical tickets and then the e-tickets.

In which case that's exactly how it has always been. (You've missed out Gold Pass holders though and they get priority to front of the queue regardless of the type of photoshoot ticket they hold.)

Edited by Knitty Fred
  • Like 1

In which case that's exactly how it has always been. (You've missed out Gold Pass holders though and they get priority to front of the queue regardless of the type of photoshoot ticket they hold.)

Yeah I missed that bit. I have a feeling that there is going to be a record number of Gold Passes this year!

I reckon there'll be less Gold passes than last year as you had regular gold, comic gold and comic silver last year. This year there is only the gold, and ok they could be selling more of them, but I imagine they're keeping it lower as a lot of people were saying there were too many after last year.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I reckon there'll be less Gold passes than last year as you had regular gold, comic gold and comic silver last year. This year there is only the gold, and ok they could be selling more of them, but I imagine they're keeping it lower as a lot of people were saying there were too many after last year.

Yes in my opinion there was way too many last year hopefully are significantly reducing the numbers this time

• Like 2

SM did state that they were selling fewer gold tickets this year. They warned that they expected them to sell out much quicker this year as a result of that. This was on the back of complaints from last year about too many being sold.

• Like 4