Guest Day Change - Colin Baker

• Showmasters Admin

Due to a change in schedule Colin Baker will now be attending on Saturday 18th July.

We will be refunding all photo sessions. If you'd still like a photo with Colin, you will need to place a new order for the new ticket which will be available on the shop shortly :)

• Like 1

but saturday is already packed with other stuff :no::crying:

is it possible to just change the tickets form Sunday to Saturday? That would save all the refunding and buying new. Besides, the

new shop isn't that comfortable

Edited by Nanny
  • Like 1

Probably easier for us - but might not be that easy for e-tickets. Their readers might not recognise them as they will be trying to use them a day early. I think it's cleaner with less chance of problems if refunds are processed and new tickets bought. A hassle but then again, we don't want everything too easy now do we... :whistling:

• Like 1

Hi,

I saw from your FB page that some people have received refunds already. I've not gotten one yet. I had the paper tickets from before the new shop was set up.

Processing these may need a bit longer, it's a different system to the e-tickets.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nearly the same situation for me. I never got an official information (= email) from Showmasters about the change of the day and the need to buy a new ticket for Saturday. Nor have I gotten the money back yet. It was pure chance I read the info here on the forum news about the necessity of buying a new ticket. I bought the ticket on the old shop system. I know it makes the refund slower, but 1 1/2 months are a long time and the con is only a month away. And the post on May 1st never stated that people had to do something to get their money back. So I thought Showmasters would do the refund automatically. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I will follow up what happened there. The refunds were supposed to be done. On the old system unfortunately sometimes there's problems with refunds not going through and this is unnoticed.

Can you please send your name and order numbers to the address in my profile? That would really help me getting the info.

• Like 1

Nearly the same situation for me. I never got an official information (= email) from Showmasters about the change of the day and the need to buy a new ticket for Saturday. Nor have I gotten the money back yet. It was pure chance I read the info here on the forum news about the necessity of buying a new ticket. I bought the ticket on the old shop system. I know it makes the refund slower, but 1 1/2 months are a long time and the con is only a month away. And the post on May 1st never stated that people had to do something to get their money back. So I thought Showmasters would do the refund automatically. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I still didn't get any refund until now... is it possible to give the ticket back during the con maybe?

Edited by Nanny

I will follow up what happened there. The refunds were supposed to be done. On the old system unfortunately sometimes there's problems with refunds not going through and this is unnoticed.

Can you please send your name and order numbers to the address in my profile? That would really help me getting the info.

Hi Queen_Sindel, just wanted to say thanks for your help. I got an email confirming my refund this evening. thanks again