A Few More Queries

youell

I have a few more questions. None of them are linked particularly but I thought I'd put them all in the one post. Sorry to be a pain, first time I've done anything like this.

1) Will there be no photos on set to be taken on Friday night? I thought it would be a really good idea to have it done then as it is one less things to get done at the weekend.

2) For any and all of our photos, will there be somewhere where we can have a digital copy to save onto our computer?

3) Will there be more screenings of episodes?

4) Are you able to go into a talk after it has started? I'm going to assume this also affects your priority seating as well?

5) Are the round table chat with Steven Moffatt & Mark Gattis and the tour of the set with Arwel Jones VIP exclusive, or will their be tickets made available nearer the time? This isn't clear from the VIP package details as only the drinks reception states that it is VIP exclusive.

6) I think I know the answer to this but am just making sure - if you are a VIP or platinum ticket holder can you purchase an extra BC autograph?

7) If we are unhappy with a photo - say for an example my eyes are closed - can we have it retaken?

I'm sure I will have more questions before then but that's all I can think of for now.

1) As of now, no as they haven't mentioned any intention of doing this. They would have to pay the photographer for an extra day.

2) You can usually buy digital copies after the event I believe

3) Not unless announced

4) Presumably if there are seats available yes. Seating is not in priority order, but entry is, meaning if you have a priority ticket but go in after it's started you have to take which seats are available even if it's only in the back.

5) as far as I am aware they are VIP exclusive as there has been no mention of anyone else being able to get tickets

6) no - categorically no.

7) The mods will help with this but as far as I am aware they are usually acoomodating but obviously you would have to address it straight away. If you go back after the shoot has finished there won't be anything they can do to help you.

Edited by Raylenth

I will really have to make you an honorary mod at this rate. ;)

1) Hasn't been mentioned as happening yet.

2) Not at the show - should be available after the event online though.

3) So far nothing confirmed but the ones we know about.

4) Yes you can go in later. Raylenth already answered with the details.

5) VIP exclusives

6) No. Under no circumstances whatsoever. Not even if you're a pregnant female who gives birth to twins on the spot and names her boys Martin and Benedict.

7) Eyes closed - crew is normally checking for this and will tell you to go back anyway. If they overlook something address someone of the crew while still in the photo area.

• Like 3

Okay thank you both for all of that. Just a couple of clarifications and one extra question, I've just thought of.

1) the digital copies of photo's taken with the guests are for purchase only? Not free?

2) If further screenings are announced - which packages will they be included in?

3) If I buy a set shoot for Saturday but run out of time, can I still use it on Sunday?

Further question, Sarah Arthur (Costume) and Claire Pritchard-Jones (Hair, Makeup) are doing talks, it has been announced, will we be able to purchase photos or autographs with them also? Something I would be keen to do.

I'm sorry if these questions have been asked before. I have checked the forum to make sure I am not repeating myself. Your help is, as always, very much appreciated.

1) As I haven't had digital pic before I'm not sure but i'd imagine there may be a fee.

2) Unless something is announced I don't think that can be answered. If they do a screening for Plat/VIP only that will obviously only be for Plat/VIP, if they say it's availalbe for all then that's also answered.

3) Not sure. Tickets are usually specific to the day and I'm sure this has been asked before and IIRC they can't be used on other days. If you have an issue with a shoot talk to the crew at the venue before and they may be able to help you but if it's a case of you just forget/don't have time you might be out of luck.

Re Sarah and Claire, nothing has been said so I don't think they are doing pictures or autos, they would be included in the photo shoot and autograph list if they were, so they are probably only doing the free talks.

Edited by Raylenth

That instant printing is a godsend, think someone missed my closed one eye (urgh) and thankfully I was able to hand it over tear it up and join the back of the queue straight away and have it retaken and it was lovely!!!

Okay thank you both for all of that. Just a couple of clarifications and one extra question, I've just thought of.

1) the digital copies of photo's taken with the guests are for purchase only? Not free?

2) If further screenings are announced - which packages will they be included in?

3) If I buy a set shoot for Saturday but run out of time, can I still use it on Sunday?

Further question, Sarah Arthur (Costume) and Claire Pritchard-Jones (Hair, Makeup) are doing talks, it has been announced, will we be able to purchase photos or autographs with them also? Something I would be keen to do.

I'm sorry if these questions have been asked before. I have checked the forum to make sure I am not repeating myself. Your help is, as always, very much appreciated.

1) Yes, there will be a fee.

2) Chances are in none but the VIP. At the going rate I really don't think there will be more. A screening requires a lot of set up, they're usually done at the end of the show days.

3) If it's handled as usual with the set photos you pay at a certain point in the queue. So that won't happen.

If Sarah and Claire will be doing autographs or photos this will be announced. I haven't heard anything in this direction.

With regards to the talks is it priority entry for pass packages then sit anywhere or is it like previous shows where the first few rows are blocked off for for pass packages? Thanks

As far as I know it's different areas, but I'll try to get confirmation.

If coming from Central London use Custom House. You cannot get lost from it, you exit the station via an overhead walkway which takes you straight to the doors of Excel.

I don't think it matters which entrance you use as the time is going to be the same almost.

Can someone confirm that west and east doors will be open? I know I can see the ICC end of the building from my hotel, the Premier Inn, but that's no good to me if I can't get in that side...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please, but I never saw main doors closed on either side when an event was running.

The ExCel centre is being used by at least 2 other events that weekend, including as a meeting point for officials for the London Marathon apparently... so the whole complex should be open. It's basically one huge long building with a central walkway and the rooms are all at the sides. They can be partitoned/opened up etc to make them as big or small as each event requires