Sherlocked - Autograph Prices

Too Tall

Do you not know what days the guests are attending yet? I know we can deduce that Benedict is Saturday only and Lara Sunday only, but what about the others?

Tolkienerd, if the guest hasn't been stated for a specific day (i.e Benedict and Lara) then they are there for the whole weekend.

Just been doing a bit of pre-planning autograph wise from a Gold Package point of view, so we get Benedict and Mark in our packs, 5 additional autos assigned in our packs , plus free autos from Steven, Sue, Arwel and Danny, so looking at the prices at the start of the thread, assuming in our packs we get the autos of lowest cost included, it would mean you would need an additional £135 for autos from the others guests. Bear in mind , you would also need an item/s to get signed as well, so you might want to factor in the case of purchasing 10x8 official photos for signing.

Just been doing a bit of pre-planning autograph wise from a Gold Package point of view, so we get Benedict and Mark in our packs, 5 additional autos assigned in our packs , plus free autos from Steven, Sue, Arwel and Danny, so looking at the prices at the start of the thread, assuming in our packs we get the autos of lowest cost included, it would mean you would need an additional £135 for autos from the others guests. Bear in mind , you would also need an item/s to get signed as well, so you might want to factor in the case of purchasing 10x8 official photos for signing.

Items to be signed? Won't the guests have pictures already that you can choose from to be signed? (like at Lfcc) Or have I missed an announcement?

Items to be signed? Won't the guests have pictures already that you can choose from to be signed? (like at Lfcc) Or have I missed an announcement?

No for this event no. It's treated like DSTL where you have to buy official pictures before queing to get your auto (unless you bring your own items).

Not sure if prices have been officially announced, but expect to pay £3 each or 4 for £10.

If you take a look at the link for ordering the pre-order autographs, the choice of photos are there. I assume we will have the same choice at the event on the day. Being an official con, only officially approved images can be used.

If you don't want to pay for them, you can have your own things signed. People are taking books, posters, dvds etc. I'll probably get the poster in the gold pack signed

Do we know what these official pictures are? Like group shots or individual characters? I can't believe they've done this, have we not already paid enough money for this event?!?!

This was on the website FAQ from the beginning and is standard when conventions are official. But as PrehistoricCat says you don't have to use them. You can bring your own images and items.

If you take a look at the link for ordering the pre-order autographs, the choice of photos are there. I assume we will have the same choice at the event on the day. Being an official con, only officially approved images can be used.

If you don't want to pay for them, you can have your own things signed. People are taking books, posters, dvds etc. I'll probably get the poster in the gold pack signed

Thank you for the info. I'm hoping the poster is good enough to be signed (and easy to carry around)

I wasn't planning on taking anything to get signed as a. didn't want to lug it around all day and b. Don't have anything that I would want signed. So I was gonna just go with the prints from the con like I always do, lucky I saw the posts on the thread or I would have been screwed!!!

Can't believe it's gonna cost me an extra 30 odd quid just for autos 😒

• Like 1

Have you looked at the pictures on, for example, the BBC shop? They are £16 as they are framed but would be cheaper than buying all the 8x10's and you'd have all the sigs in one place? There are cheaper official pictures on the site as well. You would have to carry them but they are only A3 so not massive or heavy.

Alternatively some people so go for the old style autograph books which are light and small and would fit in a pocket.

• Like 1

Have you looked at the pictures on, for example, the BBC shop? They are £16 as they are framed but would be cheaper than buying all the 8x10's and you'd have all the sigs in one place? There are cheaper official pictures on the site as well. You would have to carry them but they are only A3 so not massive or heavy.

Alternatively some people so go for the old style autograph books which are light and small and would fit in a pocket.

Thank you for your suggestions, I know you're really trying to help, I'm just being really awkward lol

I've just always collected the prints so I have a massive folder of them. Plus I have a wrist injury atm so I don't wanna be lugging things around that won't go in my bag lol I'll have a look around on the Friday to see if there's anything, if not prints it is.

I'm just being grumbily as it's just another thing to add to the long list of expense, like we don't have enough to pay for already *grumble,grumble,grumble*

I know and do agree with you. I don't want to be rushing to and fro and having to leave things or miss them either, you're not being awkward.

Regarding the autograph's I've been the same as I want it all to be as perfect as possible and really have been agonising over what I want Ben to sign, as silly as that is really. I've got a few of the A3 official pictures but whilst I prefer to get posters cast signed, these are too small for everyone as I don't want it to look overcrowded with sigs. I've bought 5 or six different posters and pictures and just can't decided as none of them are quite right. I'm hoping I see something on the Friday if the stalls are open that I'll just go 'wow' at and will be big enough for the whole cast. I do have a nice picture Ben could sign without getting any of the others on but I'd prefer them to all be on the same item.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=85519

If you have a look at post 18, Tolkienerd posted links to their stash of BBC promo pictures that you could get printed out as 8x10's if you want. I don't know how much they would cost but again, it would be cheaper that buying the show ones.

• Like 1

Okay another stupid question, I'm soo sorry! But do we know if these prints can be purchased in the autograph line or are they in a separate place? (can we but then on the Friday?)

At places like LFCC you get them in the auto line but don't know if it will be different here. Hopefully the people who went to the Star Trek event may be able to help as Sherlocked set up is more similar to that.

Also some of the vendors will possibly be selling pics as well.

• Like 1