Registration

Count Fooku

Just looking at the details for Friday. The site says registration from 2pm, just for the sake of interest, is registration just picking up goody bags, or is there any other sort of admin stuff that needs to be done at the event?

They will fingerprint and photograph you and you alone Count! ;)

I have a wee quick question please and thank you :) I ended up buying a platinum package but unfortunely there's a meeting at work which I just cannot get out at, meaning I don't fly down from Glasgow until 8pm Friday night. Is this a problem for registration? :/

• Showmasters Admin

I have a wee quick question please and thank you :) I ended up buying a platinum package but unfortunely there's a meeting at work which I just cannot get out at, meaning I don't fly down from Glasgow until 8pm Friday night. Is this a problem for registration? :/

Registration will be closing at 8pm on Friday, and then opening again on Saturday at 8am. I hope you understand we can't have reg open all night.

Registration will be closing at 8pm on Friday, and then opening again on Saturday at 8am. I hope you understand we can't have reg open all night.

Oh no, no I know it wouldn't be open all night ahah!! I was just pondering if the registration was Friday only but that's great to know it re-starts 8am Sat, thanks.

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere but seen a registration thread and took advantage :)