Credit Card not charged yet...

Pia

Hi all,
I really do apologize for the inconvenience I may cause. But I just checked my credit card account... the ticket booking is not visible.
The hotel I booked late last night is fully charged (which is fine). Now I wonder, if there is maybe a delay in charging the ticket plus validation?

I just checked my eventbrite account - the booking is visible (YAY). If someone is experiencing the same... I would rather calm down instead of slightly panicking :)

Sometimes the operation is not visible in your account, but maybe you can check the last movements of your credit card. In my case, the transaction is still not validated but there is a provisional charge. I called my bank and they say that when buying online, there usually is a delay of 1-3 days until the transaction is final. If you have the ticket in your eventbrite account there should be no problem, I think, but check with your bank just in case.

Hopefully it may be that it's going to take them a short while to process all the payments, we have plenty of time until the event to sort stuff like this out. Give it a couple more days and if there's still nothing call Eventbrite - that you have the booking email is good, i'd worry if I had neither,

We don' know which ticket you got, but depending on the charge, it might be possible that your Credit Card provider flagged it a fraudulent transaction because the amount is beyond the norm of what you would normally spend, so you could also call your cc provider directly to double-check whether that hasn't happened. If it did, you can just clear it with them and you should be fine

• Like 1

We don' know which ticket you got, but depending on the charge, it might be possible that your Credit Card provider flagged it a fraudulent transaction because the amount is beyond the norm of what you would normally spend, so you could also call your cc provider directly to double-check whether that hasn't happened. If it did, you can just clear it with them and you should be fine

The bank done that last night to me!!! but the money seems to be pending in my account, just not taken out yet. Hope all goes well for everyone else waiting nervously

The bank done that last night to me!!! but the money seems to be pending in my account, just not taken out yet. Hope all goes well for everyone else waiting nervously

you should be fine if you just give them a ring and tell them it's actually you who made the transaction :) we've had it happen to us when we booked a flight to the states once (and found out roughly 10 days prior to departing...) just called back&forth a bit and it was fine :)

• Like 1

you should be fine if you just give them a ring and tell them it's actually you who made the transaction :) we've had it happen to us when we booked a flight to the states once (and found out roughly 10 days prior to departing...) just called back&forth a bit and it was fine :)

Yeah thanks :) to be fair, it is pretty good how the bank can detect sort of fraudulent activity (paying £600 for the platinum ticket still feels a bit like fraud but anyway :P) but the bank sent me a text and asked me to text back yes or no if I had made the transactions, then re-instated the card 15 minutes later. Hotel money has come out but still not the Sherlocked or flights