Next in costume/make up photo shoot & guest announcement Saturday

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone and thank you for the kind words :-/ real life sometimes gets in the way wow what a morning ;-( anyway thank you for being cool and understanding everyone.

its live know how you like it is a fun one just before Christmas and we may have some more guests to announce if the agents have not all broken up for Christmas so keep watching this space and once again thanks for understanding.

jason

• Like 3

Great announcement for horror fans, well played, ....Especially if a double photoshoot Freddy/Jason is announced, For my part I'm keeping my money for bigger things

So what's next, when is the next announcement , do you have a few more before x-mas SM , how about a countdown for an announcement next Friday, and something we can unwrap on X-mas morning....

Hi everyone and thank you for the kind words :-/ real life sometimes gets in the way wow what a morning ;-( anyway thank you for being cool and understanding everyone.

its live know how you like it is a fun one just before Christmas and we may have some more guests to announce if the agents have not all broken up for Christmas so keep watching this space and once again thanks for understanding.

jason

thanks.Robert Englund and Ken Kirzinger at the same show...its gonna be awesome