What would you do if....?

TigFan

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would probably think my favourite celebrity was not as nice as i thought beacause he's already married and that's something i would just not mess with :blink:

what would you do if you were sent on a blind date and unfortunatly the blind date turns out to be one of your exes who you broke up really badly with :o

Edited by Liselle

well if they had a bunny I would boil it...seriously I would probably go as far away as possible so i wouldn't do something rash and then try and forget

what would you do with a bag full of a million pounds that you found in the street

it depends what was the least painful, I think it would be quicker to be killed by a shark so maybe that :lol:

What would you do if you only had a piece of rope to help you get of a desert island

die...

what would you do if you were on a desert island and your only chance of leaving the island was these nasty looking fisherman who asked for your right ear for their ear collection in return for saving you?

I'd probably take the lift off the island then run like the wind when i got back to shore so i could leave my ear on my head :D

What would you do if you were sooooo far behind on college work and you knew it had to be done but all you could do was go on the forum and have fun with friends? :D

p.s. real dilemma I need help

make out I was seriously ill and couldn't possibly do my work. or make out my cat or other pet had died and I was traumatised as I had it since it was a weee baby and would fit snuggly in the palm of my hand.

What would you do if the Showmasters posted that the forum was going to cease to exist and on top of that there would never be another Collectormania of LFCC?

I would be very upset!!! :D

Although we would probably all set up our own forum!

Dunno about the lack of cons though - that would be BLOODY AWFUL!!!!

*shudders at the thought*

ok...

What would you do if you went into the bathroom and there was a penguin in your bath?

Get them to do exactly what I want them to do and attack random people and get dogs to bite peoples areses, all because I'm evil!!!!!

What would you do if for some bizarre reason we all had to turn in our LOTR dvd's and aything else LOTR related as they are responsible for mind control.

Yes I know its a stupid one, but I'm in a stupid mood!!!!

Aww Im sure its not lousy! :lol:

I would obviously cure loads of things like cancer- what a good bean i am! :unsure: Then I would have fun, travel to new zealand! No work, all play for the rest of my life and have no worries! :D

What would you do if you had no money but really wanted to go to a concert, plus C6 and LFCC? - boring but this i need help with! :lol::lol:

I'd get my kids, take them home and keep the close to me, I would read them a bedtime story, tuck them into bed, let them have sweets in bed and I tell them I love them more than life itself!!!! soppy I know but its true.

What would you do if................................................. computers suddenyl ceased to exist and you could no longer talk to people on the inter, post on forums and do all the other stuff you get up to?

Edited by vamps!

I would suck up to them, learn their leader's secrets then find a way do destroy them from within.

What would you do if there was a big thunder and lightning storm, all the streetlights had gone out, you were miles away from home, there was no method of transport, yet you saw your fave celeb coming slowly down the road in their limosine.

Sorry, I am bored, I have 15 minutes before my As level exam and I am scared s*** less

• Moderators

I'd run to the middle of the road, and do a lil dance til they stopped, then get in and get them to warm me up :rolleyes:

What would you do if you were stuck in the Big Brother house?

Well I would suddenly have a bit more money and so I would go to Forbidden Planet and waste it on LOTR and Buffy figures.

What would you do if you could have an affair and know that there would be absolutely no consequences?