I Hate..

sarah-4-eva

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol a chage is as good as the rest

i hate the fact that i thought i had to be in with the crowd when its more fun to be yourself and everyone will either like ya or not.

i hate that i will probably lose the ensuing arguments.

but i would hate it more if i didnt stand up for myself finaly

• Moderators

I hate liars.

I also hate people who think they matter, when they soooo don't ^_^

I also hate people who blame everyone else and believe the problem is elsewhere, when reaaaaaaally they should just look in the mirror and start with the fixing right there! :blink:

I hate that some people have to be so crap that they make me hate them.

I hate liars.

I also hate people who think they matter, when they soooo don't ^_^

I also hate people who blame everyone else and believe the problem is elsewhere, when reaaaaaaally they should just look in the mirror and start with the fixing right there! :blink:

I hate that some people have to be so crap that they make me hate them.

966417[/snapback]

i hate these aswell

lol

2 in a day

we ort to be careful or we'll end up friends ^_^

shudder

sorry i felt ice across my soul there

i hate that ill get to spend sooooo little time with the in crowd oh what ever will i do? sob sob im so devistated that they dont like me

• Moderators

I hate that you still don't get it. There's no in-crowd. Nothing like that at all. Simply a bunch of people that don't act like complete c*nts to each other! Honest, it is that simple!

Seriously, don't tell people you've changed and then act like this. There's absolutely no point. You know you'll be moaning next week that no-one likes you or something! You can't be surprised when people give up on you after giving you chance after chance.

Hopefully you'll find a few people to hang around with and have a good weekend with. Just don't come along with your empty apologies or anything like that because I doubt anyone is willing to listen anymore.

Goodnight! :pyth:

Hopefully you'll find a few people to hang around with and have a good weekend with. Just don't come along with your empty apologies or anything like that because I doubt anyone is willing to listen anymore.

Goodnight! :pyth:

like i have anything to applogize for (other than to myself for thinkin i needed your accpetance to be happy, and possibly for havin the gall to stand up to you but i wont appologize for that)

you may not act like the c word to each other but woe beytied anyone who is new or doesnt agree to make you their lord and master and who stands up to you.

i wont be moanin caus i know i have friends even if they are to scared to say on here that they are for fear of reprisals and i dont blame them, but im not scared of you or anyone im not scared of not being able to talk to anyone if no one talks to me. you like "my name is earl" well i do to and i do belive in karma and what goes around comes around, ive been bad and had bad and ive been good and had good, one day it will come back on you. maybe not in this life but in the next or the next, i advise u to hold on tight and to enjoy the good times while they last.

i know my weekend will rock caus i will make it so!

power courage and wisdom

that is all.

good night

may whatever god you belive in bless you and keep you

Edited by Hero_of_Time

one day it will come back on you. maybe not in this life but in the next or the next, i advise u to hold on tight and to enjoy the good times while they last.

966434[/snapback]

Deebee is agnostic, he doesn't believe in reincarnation... so he'll be safe :pyth:

• Moderators

If you've been having confidence classes or whatever you call them, I'd go get a refund if they've been teaching you that the best way to deal with life is to place the blame on everyone else.

Your apologies didn't work, so your approach is now act like you don't care, and tell everyone else that THEY are in the wrong. Well done, that seems like a great approach to me.

Face it. You lied about changing. You lied about your friend posting as you.

This isn't about karma. This isn't about reincarnation. Why think about that when you're in control of your own life? You obviously believe the way you are acting now is the right path for you .. well go for it! Good luck to ya. I don't think it's gonna do you any good, but feel free to prove me wrong. Just don't expect forgiveness and acceptance after every mistake you make. Eventually people just stop.

Remember, you're the one that apologised. That showed your own acknowledgement of YOU being in the wrong. I've not apologised because I've done nothing wrong. I think that sums it up really.

Goodnight ... again :)

If you've been having confidence classes or whatever you call them, I'd go get a refund if they've been teaching you that the best way to deal with life is to place the blame on everyone else.

Your apologies didn't work, so your approach is now act like you don't care, and tell everyone else that THEY are in the wrong. Well done, that seems like a great approach to me.

Face it. You lied about changing. You lied about your friend posting as you.

This isn't about karma. This isn't about reincarnation. Why think about that when you're in control of your own life? You obviously believe the way you are acting now is the right path for you .. well go for it! Good luck to ya. I don't think it's gonna do you any good, but feel free to prove me wrong. Just don't expect forgiveness and acceptance after every mistake you make. Eventually people just stop.

Remember, you're the one that apologised. That showed your own acknowledgement of YOU being in the wrong. I've not apologised because I've done nothing wrong. I think that sums it up really.

Goodnight ... again :)

966445[/snapback]

ZZZZ

whatever. i dont care

I really hate people using dyslexia as an excuse.

And before anyone rants at me for it. My boyfriend has dyslexia and he has struggled through primary school, secondary school, college and university yet he's still managed to get a degree! So if he can spell check then so can you :D

technically i didn't use it as an excuse, people we're taking the mick out of me for my poor spelling and grammar errors, and i thought that well, before they made a fool of them selves i should inform them that i was dsylexic ... and seriously typo'd :wub::wub:

and surley you wouldn't like people taking the mick out not only my problem, but the problem of your boyfriend too :wub: :wub:

i hate calories