I Hate..

sarah-4-eva

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that STUPID phase that the Offspring went through when they churned out utter s***E like Pretty Fly and Why Don't You Get A Job  B)

It's called "the influence of pop" But lets just thank them for the greatness that was Smash, Ixnay, Ignition and Offspring.

Best we forget the mistakes and highlight the sucesses

:P yesss there is enough good Offspring stuff for me to forgive them ...

ok, I hate that Kerrang plays crap Offspring stuff, how dare they when there's MORE than enough GOOD Offspring stuff :o

EXACTLY.

Out of those three last albums of theirs Americana, Conspiracy of One and Splinter there is only one really good some and it's The Kids Aint Alright.

All the others have been really stupid songs... Saying that.... When You're In Prison is pretty hilarious :lol: Thats the last track on Splinter.... I also like The Noose on that album...

Look at me... talking music..err quickly, something I hate...

I hate people who give me a 100 reasons why they can't do something while they should be finding one reason why the CAN do it. Solves any problems alot quicker.

I hate having two party tickets sitting here and not knowing if ne1's actually gonna be using them B)

we appear to be talking about similar dilemas

*snarls*

I hate trying to help people and then getting what seems no response for it.

• Moderators
I hate having two party tickets sitting here and not knowing if ne1's actually gonna be using them  B)

why the hell did you get TWO!

Two of my friend WERE coming, and now aren't ... but could do, but f*ck knows what they're playing at!

I hate people not replying to my texts :lol:

Severe travel sickness. When you have to take a travel sickness tablet just to go on fairground rides, you know you're messed up.

Those pro fox hunting tw*ts.

Being tired, when you've slept at least 8 hours the night before.

Being vegetarian but having people say you're missing out on fry-ups and steak. Constantly saying this.

American news channels

Bowling For Soup (most annoying band ever)

Having to wait for C6 when I wish it was now