I Hate..

sarah-4-eva

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hate my current dilemma!

You see, I think I'm madly in love with our new housemate Charlotte 'Charlie'. She's an arty type like myself, who loves the Simpsons and can quote any line for any occasion (the most attractive thing in a partner, I think! :rolleyes: ). We love the same artists, designers, architects, movies and food. She also laughs at my stupid jokes and weird observations, and subsequently shares my deranged sense of humour! She's also rather plesant to look at and actually bothers to give a gargoyle like myself the time of day! B)

We finish each other's sentances, you know? :D

Problem is, I've been in this same EXACT situation before where I've fallen punch-drunk into the lap of somebody that laters turns out to be a psycho nut-case! Thus, I fear I'm setting myself up for another Rachel.

*phew* I feel better for getting that out!

wow. I hate how surprisingly deep I can be sometimes! :o

I guess you're right. Not all women are made of poison! I've gotta trust one, right? B)

...plus, y'know it beats plan b - having to 'switch sides' and take shots in the mouth for the rest of my life. :rolleyes:

I hate how David is always right. :D

• Moderators

:rolleyes: I *wish* I was always right!

I also wish I listened to stuff I said cuz half of it does make sense! :D

but yes, seriously, as many biatches as there are out there, there's an equal amount of good women, so u've got a 50/50 chance of it working out OK ... not bad odds to be honest!

Just gotta decide whether she's worth the risk! And sounds like u get on really well, so I'd give it a thumbs up!

Perhaps Summon Her! ... u know it's worth a shot B)