Sign in to follow this  
Matthewman

Prop Photos.

Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere, but will there be any more prop photos set up or is it just the tardis this year??

Edited by Matthewman

Is it just the inside of the tardis from what i seen?my son would love an outside tardis pic!Can i request a dalek for next year please lol-he would definitely love that-me as well!

It's the Tardis only this year.

Cheers.

Edited by Matthewman

Guest johnson1970

That's a pity. the Emperor's Throne would have been good.

• Like 1

Wasnt there a Captains Chair or Enterprise Bridge set at one of the bigger shows in the past?

Assuming i havent just made that up in my head, id love to see that at Glasgow one year.

Lot of trek fans on here by the sounds of it, who would love a photo in that...myself most definitely included. :borg:

• Like 1

Enterprise bridge set was at the Destination Star Trek events. I'm pretty sure it will be an exclusive for those events. So far it has not been available anywhere else.

There wasn't a separate Captains Chair shoot yet, just an Emperor's Throne - Star Wars.

• Like 1

Does some sellers bring props to attract attention to there table?

Like someone brings an Iron Man suit or a big Tardis or a Deloreon so we can all go and see there it and look at there table, i've seen a few people bring props. (Sorry if i'm not making snse :P )

Does some sellers bring props to attract attention to there table?

Like someone brings an Iron Man suit or a big Tardis or a Deloreon so we can all go and see there it and look at there table, i've seen a few people bring props. (Sorry if i'm not making snse :P )

Yeah, there does tend to be a few smaller bits and pieces as display items not for sale in a few tables as well as prop items that ShowMasters bring along (typically in or around the info desk) last year the 501st Legion guys (the pro-costumers who mostly hang around the front doors) had R2-D2 & C3P0 both posing for fans to take picture of/with (at no cost) so there's always loads of stuff to spot and to geek out over!

Edited by Brian Cairns
  • Like 1

The UKCM Colonial Marines have tables of props im sure.

I seem to remember my boy getting his photo taken holding the SmartGun from Aliens a few years back so there'll likely be prop goodness on display again this year.

• Like 1