Which doors?

Entrance doors at Arena are located at the top of the stairs - there are 3 concourses with several doors in use on each concourse - each concourse is identified by the colour of the doors, red, green & blue. The colour doors which you will enter by will be printed on your ticket.

Entrance doors at Arena are located at the top of the stairs - there are 3 concourses with several doors in use on each concourse - each concourse is identified by the colour of the doors, red, green & blue. The colour doors which you will enter by will be printed on your ticket.

Presumably the colouring denotes those with gold / early bird / normal passes?

Im also curious about this as having been to a few concerts there in past sometimes they handle everything wonderfully and sometimes its an absolute shambles so hopefully they have taken advantage of their multiple entrances to streamline the process and allow different tickets types to use different entrances. (common sense really)

PS: Tickets haven't arrived yet so can't tell you what colour mine is unfortunately.

Edited by Xionic

As I said above, please wait for us to clarify this.

The above system described by SheffArena seems to be valid for concerts and other gigs only.

For the Comic Con event there is usually 2 doors only, one for prepaid and one for pay on the day. I've honestly got no idea how/if the colors come into play here.

No worries here. I thought best to flag in order that none of the hiccups of LFCC re-occurred especially with this being new venue.

For this event there will be three separate early bird entrance doors (access from 9am) one on each concourse (red x1, green x1 & blue x1) & three separate entry doors for standard tickets (access from 11am) again one on each concourse (red x1, green x1 & blue x1).

Dependent upon numbers and requirements on the day after 11am there will be up to six entry doors as we utilise the doors that had been earlier used for early bird access.

Arena stewards will be working outside the venue organising the queuing with all entrances and queues clearly signposted.

Edited by SheffArena

So if we have three different early bird tickets each with different colours we have to use different doors? what about parents with children?!. surely aslong as you join an early bird queue it shouldnt matter?

As I understand it the tickets have been getting sent out pretty randomly so its more than possible theres going to be alot of familes going with young children that have different coloured tickets and by their reckoning are going to have to queue on their own.

Its probably worth pinning this once we have all the answers and also maybe putting something on the website as alot of regulars/new comers who arent forum users are going to need to know this information.

To ensure that people get in as quickly as possible we divide the number of people coming between all the entrances.

The doors are allocated at the time of purchase so that all tickets purchased at the same time should be able to enter via the same colour doors.

We are not looking to split families - anyone attending that has dependants with different coloured doors can & will be able to enter through any colour door.

The doors are allocated at the time of purchase so that all tickets purchased at the same time should be able to enter via the same colour doors.

This may be the case for tickets purchased from your box office but tickets purchased directly through showmasters have just kinda been randomly sent out from what i gather as they were not aware of the door colour setup.

While i appreciate your understanding as far as family are concerned its a little poor to think that a group of friends who have purchased tickets together are now going to have queue up completely seperately and then try and locate each other once inside (no small feat from previous experience).

Nethertheless i guess theres very little we can do, figners crossed all my tickets are the same colour (EDIT: or should i say have the same door assigned)

Edited by Xionic

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone

Showmasters have been and are aware of the colour system that is in place as we have talked over with the venue to make sure it will work for everyone on the day.

Tickets that have been sent out to the public have been sent out in the same colour per order so if you have bought your entry tickets at the same time you should have the same colour tickets and all go through the same door at the show.

This venue prefers to use three doors at the same time to avoid longer delays in getting into the show and as such we are working with the venue to run the entry system the way they want it to run , as they run the venue day to day they should no best how to make the entry to the show smooth so we are leaving this to them.

This system is ONLY for this event in Sheffield

I hope that helps

yours

Showmasters

• Like 1

Mine is Red so do we all get into the venue a the same place? I ask as I only want to see two people but should have equal chance at buying photos/autos as other early bird. If its different concourse levels that wont be the case

The entrances ARE scattered around the building but i honestly cant see it making too much a difference. a few minutes at the most. assuming everything runs smoothly.