Harry Potter and the...

theoden_of_rohan

Which of the five HP books is your favourite?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the five HP books is your favourite?

• The Philosopher's Stone
    • The Chamber of Secrets
    • The Prisoner of Azkaban
    • The Goblet of Fire
    • The Order of the Phoenix

i went for order of the phoenix

to be honest ive only read them all once and cant remember them rightly :angry: but ron made the 'uranus' joke in OotP and it amused me she actually wrote it in...so it gets my vote!

Oh my goodness! That was so funny but at the same time I felt sorry for Ron. I do really like OOTP and also PoA.

hmm tis a tough one but i adore goblet of fire - so much happens in it. and i kinda felt that there was more character development and stuff - dunno y?! hmm i jus remember not leaving the house 4 bout 27 hours (without food, drink or sleep) to read it?!! i really couldnt put it down?! :lol:

i liked POA but i love OOTP basically because we c the charcaters grow more, and although it seemed more like a fanfic in style i actually liked it like that because it seemed more personal. also we get a lot mroe info, so i can c the 7th book is gonna be my favourtie

Prisoner of Azkaban, no question.

I just want to move to Hogsmeade right now, I also want a copy of the Marauders Map, and a fabulous godfather like snuffles!

:D nyhobbit :D

Yeh me too!!!, I cant wait for the next book, any ideas what its gonna be about??

• 2 months later...
Ooooh well so far the results go:

POA

GOF

OOTF

PS

COS

(sorry about the codes LOL)

It's exactly the same order I would put them in!!!! Good taste people LOL :P

thats the order i would put them in too.

POA is my favourite by far. some of the best characters are introduced in it, you find out a lot about harys past too. and i love the entire time turner twist! i hadnt really thought about it... but well... time travel in HP. its fantasy turned sci fi! teehee!

GOF has my favourite chapter in it. i love flesh blood and bone. i find it unbelievably tense! but at the beginning i found i was just wanting the world cup to speed up and for them to get to school.

OOTP was a bit of a dissappointment for me. i had spent so much time theorising about it, that when i read it i had actaully guessed a lot of the plot. well.... maybe not a lot.... but a few things. but i have read it several times since and i like it more and more each time. there is so much information and we are introduced to new magical places. three infact! i love the idea of the order and friendship is so important to this story. not just the trio, which is stonger than ever, but peopel like luna and neville too. so i have grown to love OOTP.

PS has so many memories for me. i can remember exactly were i was when i read it all those years ago. i loved it so much that the second i closed the book i opened it again to read it a second time without even a minutes pause inbetween. since then i have had to endure the wait between each book. people who have only just cuaght on to the deloghts of the potterverse are lucky to have fewer cliffhanger endings. while i sat biting my nails for sometimes over a year they can just pick up the next book and move on! yup... ive been a potter fan, shouting his name from the rooftops to calls "harry who??" for a very long time! (and it didnt even win a carnegie award! tut!)

COS has been my least favourite since i read it. i keep rereading it in the hope that i will like it more... or find some hidden significance in it... jk has said that COS is very important to the end of the series! but i'll be damned if i can figure out how!

so now im wondering if book 6 or 7 will come along and knock POA off the top spot. book 7 is set to be a good one... but with all the mounting pressure and hype i dont think it will even be as good as some people want it to be....

POA it is then!

=x=

*runs in*

Chamber of Secrets....

Although the PoA is a close second but they wrecked the film version!!

*legs it out*

I agree about the POA bit, not it being second, it is the best book! :D