Photoshoot Clashes/ Missing a Photoshoot

Apologies if this has been debated before. I'm sure it has, but I couldn't find the discussion. What if I buy photoshoots in advance and then discover that some are on the same time as each other/ I don't have time to get from one to the other in time? I want to buy several in advance, but I'm worried about this. If two, for example, do clash can I have my second one on an other of the three days or get a refund?

If you have a clash, speak to crew in the photoshoot area. Show them your tickets & they'll make sure you get to where you need to go. I had a clash a few years ago & it was sorted. Put me to the front of the queue in one, so I could have my pic, then strolled across the hall to join the queue for my second photoshoot.

This is from the FAQs

What if I have a clash?

If you have a clash with a talk or another photo shoot...

Talk to crew at the photo shoot and they will do their best to get you through as quickly as possible so you can get to your other activity.

If it's two photo shoots that are clashing, always go first to the photo shoot that starts first. If both start at the same time, go to the one that is shorter first.

• Moderators

If you have 2 shoots that start at the same time (or close to the same time), look at how long they are. Go to the one that ENDS FIRST first. If necessary show the crew your clashing ticket and they'll fast-track you through the queue so you don't miss anything. I've known people with really gnarly clashing situations still manage to get to everything - you just need to make yourself known if it looks like you're having an issue.

• Moderators

Definitely don't stress too much :) there are many situations that can be avoided/fixed etc. There are lots of crew on hand and lots of info that you can be prepared with, so that in the end you can just enjoy it!

• Moderators

I know we'll never stop ALL the stress, but do read as much as you can and still ask questions before the event if anything doesn't make sense. Hopefully we can help stop MOST of the stress at least ;)

Photoshoots can start before 11:00 - though they 'usually' TM happen for guests with more then 1 shoot in the day. If you find that you're shoot does start before 11:00 you can always come to the early entry and upgrade on the day.

Photoshoots will start not too long after 9am. You could buy your tickets and if it turns out they'll be before 11am, you could upgrade to early bird entry on the day.