Question concerning order status

Hi, apologies if I ask a question which has been maybe already asked and answered, but well I havent found it here in the forum. I ordered my entry tickets and my photo shoots in 2 different orders well 12 or 14 days ago. And I know that some friends of mine already got their tickets ( they live in UK maybe thats the reason ). And if i look at the status of my order is only written viewed. And I was wondering what viewed means, are they dispatching soon or are thry already dispatched? Tickets are sent to Luxembourg.

Thanks 4 your help

Hi Etmuse, no there is no PDF attached, theres only my order no, created on, the total amount I paid ( which is already on my visa card ) and the status viewed. And because of that I was wondering what that status means...

When you've logged into your account, goto my orders, click on the order no and then look for display PDF file in top right and click on it. This will let you view the packing slip and will have the order date and also dispatch date on it.

Still waiting on two batches of tickets ourselves here in The Netherlands, still a little while until the LFCC though, so I'm not stressing...........yet. I do hope all the tickets will arrive before we leave for London though, as we're going to London the week before the LFCC already to visit London itself. The LFCC actually being the highlight as well as the closure of a week holiday in London :dance:

Just found it. My order is dispatching 20/6 even though I ordered 29/5. Makes me nervous if I order more it won't come on time considering it's taking almost a month just to post.

Not sure how accurate all that is to be honest. My latest order said dispatching 10/06 and I received it on 10/06 :) The order was placed on 24/05. I wouldn't worry too much, I've never not received an order although I always try and do it well before the shop closing date just to be safe.

Edited by Rockstar6662

Just found it. My order is dispatching 20/6 even though I ordered 29/5. Makes me nervous if I order more it won't come on time considering it's taking almost a month just to post.

Same here pal, I ordered a day later than you, and dispatching is 21/6

Well again me :clap: , just had an GLS guy here XD, my Jenna Coleman ticket just arrived, now I just have to wait for the entry tickets and the other photo shoot tix, so I can confirm they send also their tickets earlier than mentioned on the pdf

Edited by timlux

Mine just said viewed and I ordered them in May. Was hoping to have had them by now.

Sometimes the order will still just say viewed even after you've received tickets. Never go by that status as it's very rarely accurate. I know it can seem frustrating, but don't sweat on tickets you'll get them.

I ordered my tickets yesterday (16/6) and the PDF says dispatch date 28/6... Since I live in the Netherlands and we leave on 11/7, I hope they'll arrive in time!

If for any reason they don't, print out the confirmation of your order and bring it with you.

I guess there's no way to check status of an order from 3 weeks ago when I didn't log into my account to order it?

For guest orders... there's no way I am aware of, sorry.

I ordered my tickets yesterday (16/6) and the PDF says dispatch date 28/6... Since I live in the Netherlands and we leave on 11/7, I hope they'll arrive in time!

It never takes more than 5 days to Germany. You should be fine.