How do you see LFCC in the future?

Why pay £X to see a preview of a new film, or a 30 min panel for an upcoming TV show without actually meeting the guests... it's going to be on youtube by the end of the day.

Like Sammy, I go for the experience of meeting the actors, period.

• Like 2

Well with this year being the biggest and lets face it probably the best, how do you see LFCC a couple of years from now? Do you think we will see big companies like Marvel or Weta attending or perhaps you see LFCC taking over perhaps two places (eg.) Olympia and Earls Court)

How do you see LFCC in the future :)

It depends if Boris Johnston succeeds in bulldozing the area for posh housing :(

Give Boris a gold pass for this year and he will see demishing is not a good idea :P

The change in who has control of the council in the area has been seen a positive gain for the campaign to save Earl's Court. So fingers crossed!

• Like 1

I have no problem with queing for guests I just don't like queing outside.
(I know it can't be helped. It's just a shame as most of the time I only come to meet afew people)

-That being said, I still spend loads of money on those few people.
e.g. I am getting over 6 items signed by one guest this year...

I dont think LFCC will ever grow as big as SDCC or Another Event in ammerica but i would love it if i could grow to twice the size it is now. id be thrilled if we could get anyone from wetta over im a big lotr/hobbit fan bit im not sire if it will ever happen. But i'll keep my finges crossed and hoep for a wider range of film stars and tv shows for the future.

I dont think LFCC will ever grow as big as SDCC or Another Event in ammerica but i would love it if i could grow to twice the size it is now. id be thrilled if we could get anyone from wetta over im a big lotr/hobbit fan bit im not sire if it will ever happen. But i'll keep my finges crossed and hoep for a wider range of film stars and tv shows for the future.

For me I would not want that, 160,000 attendees would make meeting guests extremely hard and possibly some impossible. Also you do know SDCC has around 150,000 attendees according to a quick Wikipedia check of 2012 attendence a year so that is twice the size lol

Another event in Europe which is a lot smaller than LFCC had Richard Taylor as a guest this year, so it is definitely possible.

I'm all for it getting as big as it can get, while like most others the signings are my favourite part the whole "event" makes the show. Theres so many different aspects of the weekend that i look forward to and as it gets bigger that will be more true. Whole cast and film talks would be great. I can see a time quite quickly when Earls Court won't be big enough so what would be next, excel, o2, Wembley stadium under the roof :), bring it on. There is also abit of national pride in ours being the best and i don't agree at all about the location being a hindrence, in fact the opposite is true. London has what its always had, its the centre of the world, literally, its what led to the British empire being so big to even the premier league being the biggest football export there is is because of GMT, the same reason its the finacial capital of the world along with NY. 99/100 celebs will fancy London in the summer. I know alot of people are worried about the price increases but most would understand if say David Duchovny was say £60 an auto in the usa that if he was £75/80 here for the additional costs you could'nt argue with that. I would also be glad for SM as i love these events. LFCC if not #1 can easily be a very close #2 to SDCC oh, and can you sign up John Carpenter this summer :)

Edited by cropsy2008