Friday night photo shoots

No, the photo will be fine to get signed on the front if that's what you want! :smile: As others have said, just wait a little bit after it's printed (and after you get it signed) before putting it away.

Can you buy a Friday entry ticket on the day or do I have to order it online, just working on that day so not sure if I can make it so don't want to really want to buy a ticket in advance.

Can you buy a Friday entry ticket on the day or do I have to order it online, just working on that day so not sure if I can make it so don't want to really want to buy a ticket in advance.

They can be purchased on the door.

I can only really base my answer on last year, but I have a feeling Friday, well the whole show is going to be a lot busier and I'm also hoping that the photoshoot areas are not in separate halls as this will make the challenge of getting photoshoots done on the Friday a lot trickier.

In theory, should be possible to do 5/6 photoshoots fairly comfortably on the Friday if you are focussing on mainly doing this.

Last year I did a couple of mine on the Friday and still had time to get autos from the big names there like The Hoff and Norman Reedus and a few other guests, but it did get a bit tight at times trying to do autos and photoshoots as I had to leave the Hoff's queue twice to go for photoshoots and then was about the last person to get him on Friday night for autos.

I have a question about friday photoshoots aswell. If I dont recall wrong I did alot of photoshoots on the friday with tickets for sunday and saturday (I hadnt bought friday shoots at all), is this something you will let us do this year aswell? To let the other days be less crowded?

I have a question about friday photoshoots aswell. If I dont recall wrong I did alot of photoshoots on the friday with tickets for sunday and saturday (I hadnt bought friday shoots at all), is this something you will let us do this year aswell? To let the other days be less crowded?

I've asked the same question, a few times on here, No reply yet. I guess as it gets nearer the time they might say something. But with stan Lee attending there is going to be lots of people around. Someone on here quoted they had number 600 photo shoot ticket? It's going to be busy. Shame SM cant open couple of hours earlier....

I can only really base my answer on last year, but I have a feeling Friday, well the whole show is going to be a lot busier and I'm also hoping that the photoshoot areas are not in separate halls as this will make the challenge of getting photoshoots done on the Friday a lot trickier.

It's been stated in another thread that all the photo shoots will be in EC2

• Like 1

awesome!! hopefully make it alot easier then to get the photoshoots done if they are all in 1 area :)

It's been stated in another thread that all the photo shoots will be in EC2