Sign in to follow this  
superwondergirl

when is the next MK collectormania

Next one can't be arranged until after the football fixtures have been released next month.

I didn't see a flyer and I'm not aware of any dates being set.

Edited by 1of2

There was a flyer but it didn't have specific dates it just said "coming this November" or something like that. My advice would be not to plan anything for November/end of October until the dates are announced! I already can't wait!!!

• Like 1

The Cardiff event is w/e 8/9 th November, so if Showmasters avoid a back to back weekend event.. I would guess that CM22 would be one of the last two w/e in November (if it stays in Nov)....

Unless 2 events are run on the same weekend, the only weekends left in October and November are:

24-26 October

14-16 November
21-23 November

21-23 November

Wouldn't be clever. I expect many of the traders have already made arrangements for that weekend.

Football fixtures are announced on 19th June so would imagine SM would announce a date not long afterwards.

Definetly heading for the next Milton Keyes Collectormania £5 return on the train £2.50 to get there £2.50 back AND FROM Birmingham aswell oh yeahhh next time is a definetly :)

Definetly heading for the next Milton Keyes Collectormania £5 return on the train £2.50 to get there £2.50 back AND FROM Birmingham aswell oh yeahhh next time is a definetly :)

Nicely done when look at some train prices!!